Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing service providers

Options
  • 30-06-2009 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Has anybody had any problems changing from their service provider..

I tried to change from NTL and to Sky but they have been giving me loads of hassle..

Oscar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Are you still in contract with NTL??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

You see thats were it could get tricky and thats why it mightnt be so simple for NTL as they will prob charge you the rest of your contract..

Whens your contract up??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Oscar10 wrote: »
    Has anybody had any problems changing from their service provider..

I tried to change from NTL and to Sky but they have been giving me loads of hassle..

Oscar
    Dublin-32 wrote: »
    yeah still in contract with them, but I'm trying to get out of it

Oscar

See that's your problem right there. You signed a contrct to pay x amount for x duration and now that you want to move to someone else you have decided that your contract doesn't mean anything, where as if it was NTL who had broken their contract you would be up in arms. You aint a football star, you can't break contracts willy nilly. Unless of course you have some valid reason as to why they should cancel your contract, do you?

Advertisement