Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public transport from Punchestown area to airport....

Options
  • 30-06-2009 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi,

A friend of mine has to go to the airport straight from Oxegen.
    She needs to be there by 2pm on Monday for check-in.
    However....we mightn't be sober enough to drive her there (we tend to hang on until the afternoon to make sure we are sober enough to drive).

Does anyone know of any bus that goes from near Punchestown to the airport?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

You could try Dublin Coach or get the train to Heuston and the bus from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

Ill bring her. . .for a fee lol, im going to oxegen too but dont drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

Ill bring her. . .for a fee lol, im going to oxegen too but dont drink

What kinda fee are we talking about here...? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

free shuttle bus to naas and then airport bus straight to the airport!
    JJ Kavanagh run one as far as I know, and I know aircoach used to go through Naas, fancy bus with white leather seats, but no mention of it on the website!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

that airport bus goes threw newbridge too think its only 10e or something fairly decent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

Hi,

A friend of mine has to go to the airport straight from Oxegen.
    She needs to be there by 2pm on Monday for check-in.
    However....we mightn't be sober enough to drive her there (we tend to hang on until the afternoon to make sure we are sober enough to drive).

Does anyone know of any bus that goes from near Punchestown to the airport?

Thanks!

Tell her to leave punchestown as early as possible in the morning - traffic management from punchestown is a disaster - It could take hours to get into naas never mind dublin if she leaves it to late (normally the **** hits the fan about 9)! there are a couple of buses from the post office that go to the airport but she is probably better off getting on the first one going to dublin and get one from city centre to airport if time is important.

Advertisement