Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Seen any Good Laptop Deals Lately?

• 30-06-2009 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,952 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, need a new laptop, was wondering if anyone had seen anything decent recently, online or in store. The more powerful the specs the better but I dont mind as long as its a bargain and has a decent screen, thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You need to give us some idea of what kind of spec and price you'll be looking for. I could pick out a €1500 bargain or a €500 bargain...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,616 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Sorry,
    Just stealing this thread.
    Looking for something under or around the €500 mark. Almost had a Dell, 17inch screen, 3 gig RAM, 250 GB HDD, DC processor, Webcam for 529 in PC worl yesterday but they were all out. Tried Dell online but they had them at 529 but with only 2 gig ram and 16gb hdd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,952 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah, around Kippys spec there would do me but Id be willing to go higher in price if it could play current pc games aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,952 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Hi, Ive got a voucher code for 25% off my next purchase at Littlewoods because of that mess up with the order codes in the other thread, was just wondering if anyone sees anything good in their laptop range as per the specs up there ^^^?

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/rf/lwi/s.do?Np=1&&N=154+4294484645+4294966715&Nu=this_product

Ive looked but I dont know much about laptops and they still seem a bit pricey even if I take 25% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Harvey Norman are doing a Toshiba L300-20D with 3gb ram (though it has vista, so probably needs that;)) and a 160gb hard drive for €398, that seems pretty reasonable to me.
    It might even be negotiable!

• Advertisement
Advertisement