Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good place to buy posters

Options
  • 30-06-2009 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭

i want to get some posters for my room, where is a good place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

What type? Music, etc...? What genre of music if so, etc...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

rap/blink 182 that sort of thing. also sport, i've been looking for some good st.pat's posters(specifically like a keith fahey one)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Ebay. I got a lovely 1972 original Munich Olympics sailing poster. Perfect condition.

Edit... Just saw your post Devereaux17... You might get original concert promotion posters and some vintage soccer ones on Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

For the music posters try HMV or Tower Records, they stock loads, if you're looking for any rock/metal posters try Asha on the 2nd Floor in Stephens Green SC.

For the St.Pats poster, try a bin somewhere in Inchicore or Bluebell :D, or try here http://www.stpatsfc.com/shop/catalog/index.php.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

U BASTARD!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Advertisement