Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Boiler

Options
  • 30-06-2009 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey everyone I am going to try keep this as simple as possible. Basically I have a hob in my kitchen and a vokera gas boiler. Problem is its a very small kitchen and would like to move the boiler closer to the hob as this would create alot more space elsewhere in the kitchen.

Question is.... Is there a minimum distance that the boiler must be from gas hob to keep it in regulation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

As far as i know you dont have a min distance just might have to box the boiler in. There is however an issue with flu length and turns.

I cannot remember the vokera regulations it would be no harm to call them an tell them how far you will need the flu to run and how many bends. Any good plumber should be very well understanding of vokera boilers, Its just been a while since I was asked thats why I cant remember!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jimmyskank

appreciated joey;)

Advertisement