Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair play Tesco

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

cfcj wrote: »
    For the record, As this post has been reported: I want to point out that I have never referred to any individual as 'Tesco PR' much less persistently. Nor have I indicated that it would be unreasonable to request evidence. I have asked The Moderator, Scofflaw, to withdraw his false remarks and he refuses.
    Up the page you used the line "Wait for the 'where's the evidence' from one of Tesco PR".

Get off the cross.

Last warning before I pull your access from the forum for ignoring repeated warnings to deal with the thread and not discuss moderation on-thread. Also for wasting my time, though that's decidedly less important than the good of everyone else. Blip out of place and I'm pulling your access for the good of the universe. For the record, I am not all that amused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

djpbarry wrote: »
    Ok, so you don’t think that they should be required to hire Irish, you just think that they should hire Irish anyway? I’m not seeing a whole lot of difference between those two positions.

no, they should be equal opportunity employers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

djpbarry wrote: »
    So you don't know what the staff in Tesco are being paid or what their working conditions are like?
    This question is rediculous...
    Looks like a perfectly reasonable question to me. One of the pillars of your argument so far has been Tesco’s apparent abuse of their employees, yet you admit to knowing nothing about said employees’ working conditions. That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
    Its a poor argument you have, if any argument at all.
    In which case you should have no trouble addressing the points I have raised and refuting them.
    Do you think it is also obvious that people in Ireland support these conditions even though they would be illegal here?
    I don’t know what conditions you’re referring to?

Advertisement