Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help About Fetac Please?

• 30-06-2009 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey, I applied to do an Arts degree in Maynooth through CAO after doing a 2 year plc fetac course in Business IT. I recived distinctions in most subjects..I was wondering does my fetac need 2 be a specific fetac award for arts or will my It results be enough? any help before tomoros change of mind deadline would b so helpful thanks..!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭morning-glory

Sorry I have no idea but I suggest you ring the admissions office on 7083822 before you miss the deadline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Philly Notaro

cavinio wrote: »
    Hey, I applied to do an Arts degree in Maynooth through CAO after doing a 2 year plc fetac course in Business IT. I recived distinctions in most subjects..I was wondering does my fetac need 2 be a specific fetac award for arts or will my It results be enough? any help before tomoros change of mind deadline would b so helpful thanks..!

Yeah you need to have a specific fetac course to do arts in maynooth...The course codes are : ECHSX, ELESX, ECAXX, EPJXX, ELAXX, BALBX

If any of these are the codes for your course then your eligible. If not im sorry.. but still put down maynooth arts in the preferance you want and see what happens.

Advertisement