Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can u recommend a decent bakery?

Options
  • 30-06-2009 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey all,

I need your advice, Im looking for a bakery that does chocolate biscuit cake for a Christening? Ive been ringing the Boston Bakery all morning with no reply so just wondered could anybody recommend another bakery on the Northside for this? Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You could try Thunders Bakery in Drumcondra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

The Butlers Pantry in Clontarf could probably sort you out (and their cakes are worth committing murder over)

If you have trouble finding a bakery chocolate biscuit cake is pretty easy to make yourself :) Odlums website have a recipe that gives different quantities depending on how big you want it

http://www.odlums.ie/index.php?page=chocolate-biscuit-tiffin-cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

Thanks a mil Im near to both so I'll give them a call,

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭rocknchef

if they dont do them let me know and i will give you a number of a place but its in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Theres a Bakery in Ballyfermot that do cracking biscuit cakes.

buggered if i can remember the name but its along the big line of shops accross from tesco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 katherine123

Avoca is the best place in town

Advertisement