Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PREGANCY YOGA IN SLIGO??

Options
  • 30-06-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

ANYONE KNOW OF THE YOGA FOR PREGNANCY IN SLIGO.....HEARD THERE WERE SOME ON IN SLIGO IT BUT CANT SEEM TO FIND ANY INFO????

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

xxfelix wrote: »
    ANYONE KNOW OF THE YOGA FOR PREGNANCY IN SLIGO.....HEARD THERE WERE SOME ON IN SLIGO IT BUT CANT SEEM TO FIND ANY INFO????

:D

I know there is one in dromahair, at ard nahoo.

http://www.ardnahoo.com/weekly.php

maybe they can tell you if there is one in sligo, but dromahair is only 20 minutes drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

There is a pregancy yoga class in Sligo IT. You may need to call the instructor as I know she has a few different venues.

I have her phone number. Will pm you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 full moon

There are currently Yoga for pregnancy classes and HypnoBirthing classes running in Sligo town. You can contact Lauren on 086-0863434

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

full moon, you need to remove your mobile number - you'll get a load of nutters ringing you.

Advertisement