Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

99 Corsa Central locking not working

• 30-06-2009 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi
    Wonder if anyone has come across a prob like this - yesterday got into the car and it wouldnt start, lights flashed on the dash but when I turned the key nothing happened. Assumed it was the battery checked it again last night and the key would open the car but not lock it.

Got a battery today, when I went to put it in the central locking is no longer working - its an old model put the key in the door and nothing. I cant get into it now do try anything.

Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

when you say light flashed on the dash is it the immobiliser light flashing? you may have lost the chip in your key. the guy that sorted me is speedykey and was cheap.

Advertisement