Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX 360 - Cheapest Store To Buy In??

• 30-06-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey Guys,

Looking to purchase an XBOX 360 and wondering if any of ye know where I'd pick one up for the best/cheapest price!???

Only looking for the Arcade version with GTA as online play will be limited enough for me I'd imagine....

I've seen this bundle for E182 in GAME - Will I get much better than this??

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

E149.99 in HMV for the arcade and then if you could pick GTA up for around 20/25 you would be flying but if it's online your looking for get Halo 3 for at most a tenner!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭RaoulDukeHST

Hi, Do you know if the arcade has a HDMI port in Ireland?
    My 360 keeps overheating (2 Rings) and I tried everything to fix it - clean out dust etc. I am thinking I will cut my losses and get an arcade but I need HDMI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Hi, Do you know if the arcade has a HDMI port in Ireland?
    My 360 keeps overheating (2 Rings) and I tried everything to fix it - clean out dust etc. I am thinking I will cut my losses and get an arcade but I need HDMI.
    Yup

cool, thanks. I might try redo the thermal paste on the CPU first but failing that will get a new arcade - it will probably reduce my electricity bill and be quieter!

Best deal I saw for the Arcade today was 180 in Smyths Toy Store in Dublin. Included 2 controlers and Resident Evil 5. HMV have a similar deal but different games.

• Advertisement
Advertisement