Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waste collection/recycling - Arklow

• 30-06-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just moved to Arklow, anyone know the names of/recommend waste management companies in the town.

Probably thinking along the lines of a wheelie bin collected weekly/fortnightly

All advice appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 merc609

Hey welcome to Arklow:D
    Arklow waste disposal your best bet.. Not too sure of their number, but just phone em and they let ya know days and times of collection,.Tis weekly tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

There are a few companies to choose from, AWD, AAA Transit and Greenstar.They all collect weekly and the day would depend on the area you are in.You can get your own bin and buy a tag every week from a shop so you dont have to stick to the same company.Its about €9 for a bin to be collected I use Access they charge €10 for a bin collection plus you get a recycling bag which is collected every 2 weeks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 macix

i would recommend access they go every monday morning, they are the most reliable, you buy a bin tag for €10.00 and get a free recycling bag, they collect the waste ev week and recyclin every 2nd week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

macix wrote: »
    i would recommend access they go every monday morning, they are the most reliable, you buy a bin tag for €10.00 and get a free recycling bag, they collect the waste ev week and recyclin every 2nd week[/QUOTE

Could you tell me what the dates are that they collect the recycling bag please.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Web site has some useful information.

http://www.accesswaste.ie/residential.php

• Advertisement
Advertisement