Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past Life Regression Workshop

Options
  • 30-06-2009 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

PAST LIFE REGRESSISON AND SPIRITUAL SCIENCE WORKSHOP

BY Dr Newton k, M.D.L & Dr Lakshmi, MB. B. S

Dates ; Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th September
    Venue; An Tobar, Ardbraccan, Navan, Co Meath
    Cost; €175 Including Light lunch

LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE

Workshop Highlights
    Introduction to essentials of spiritual science and metaphysics including Astral Travel, Third Eye, Aura, E.S.P., Intuition, Akashic Records, Thought Power, Spirit Guides, Meditation, Past-Lives, Self- Healing, Dream Mastery.

This is a very knowledge based workshop arranged to answer many of your questions and the practical sessions are designed to bring about an inner transformation in your life.

Facilitators
    Dr Newton and his wife Dr Lakshmi, both medical doctors and spiritual scientists, founded the Life Research Academy in the year 2000 at Hyderabad, India. (www.liferesearchacademy.com). Since the beginning of his medical career in 1987 Dr Newton has assisted thousands of people in discovering their past lives and attaining self mastery. To date he has conducted more than 10,000 past life regressions and progressions in both group and individual sessions. They travel extensively all over India and around the world teaching meditation and spiritual science.

An Tobar is a retreat centre run by Irish spiritans (Holy Ghost Fathers) and is set in the rural, peaceful location in Ardbraccan, 2km away from Navan Town accessible by the Kells – Cavan Road (N3).

Accomadation
    Rooms available for €25 per person per night on request.

Contact for more details : cathrionaharte@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Ah! If I recall a regression I had a few years back correctly, these guys are very good!!

There's no way I'm gona have €175 to spend on it but if any of you can afford it I reckon it'll be a great experience.

Advertisement