Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Very Child Friendly Hotels - Wexford or South East

Options
  • 30-06-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations for a hotel based in the south east within easy walking distance of a beach.

It needs to be very child friendly and safe with family rooms and a swimming pool and preferably a nearby playground.

If you have come across any in your travels please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

Herods Hotel could be just the thing for you *grin*

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Maldron in Wexford might suit - some of their hotels cater specifically for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Herods Hotel could be just the thing for you *grin*

Have you a website link,

I presume you may be in someway linked with the foremention establishment. :pac:

dudara wrote: »
    The Maldron in Wexford might suit - some of their hotels cater specifically for kids.

That looks great alright - I found them earlier.

Ticks most of the boxes apart from the beach - my wife really likes walks along the beach in the evening to unwind while on holiday but will mention it to her to see if the seafront will suffice. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eimsRV

Kellys Hotel in Rosslare Strand is great for kids and right on the beach.
    Only thing is its a bit pricey!

• Advertisement

+ 1 on Kellys, excellent hotel but mega bucks
    The Ferrycarrig is a great hotel for kids too but on a river, not a beach!

Thanks for all the recommendations, I've just booked us in to the Maldron for 4 nights and got a good deal.

Advertisement