Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randomly unsubscribed from forums

Options
  • 30-06-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Maybe it's me, maybe it's the supercomputer running this whole show.

In the last week or so, forums have been dissapearing from my subbed list. It's happened 4 times in about 10 days. Is this a known error? Or is it probably me screwing up without realising it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I know I'm not meant to post here unless the thread concerns AH, but this happened to me too and I don't see a need to start a new thread about it.

I was unsubbed from all the hosted forums I subscribe to when Spanky gave me access to the Hmod forum.

I don't know if that's any help, but I thought I'd throw it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'm going to drop this into Development as a bug report. There may well be a quick answer/solution (or even just a reason - and it may or may not be a bug) - if there is hopefully someone will post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Subscriptions from threads should not disappear. I removed a few by hand a while back (to prevent a banned user from seeing material in a private forum), but they did not involve you banquo.

Subscriptions from forums should also not disappear under normal circumstances. If your usergroup is changed it does though, so that would explain your issues Terry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Cheers all.

PS. I meant to put this in HelpDesk where it now is, must have had a few tabs open simultaneously.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement