Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connolly to Airport?

Options
  • 30-06-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

will be arriving in connolly station around 8:30am Friday morning and I would like to know what public transport options I have to get out to the airport.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

Walk across to bus aras (across the street basically), there are a number of buses that go to the airport. Think it's about 5euro. Or you can go to O'Connell Street and get the 16a for about 2.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Airlink from Busaras by far the handiest from Connolly.
    6 euro.
    Often goes through the Port Tunnel at that time of day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

The two routes that go from Busarus are €6 each way, or return for €10 - I could be wrong on the return because I went to buy a return in Busarus and was told they only did one-way tickets for €6, but I think I saw on the bus it was €10 return.

Anywho, if you've not got a lot of baggage you could get the 16a from O'Connell Street, which would be cheaper but isn't direct to the airport. It stops along the way a few times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Advertisement