Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemini Dates Website Suspicious?

Options
  • 30-06-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all

Has anyone tried the new website for LGBT dating ?

It was recommended by the trannie have site

http://geminidates.com/

I've joined, but the site does not let you do
    much until you paypal them a recurring monthly fee.

Maybe I'm being paranoid ans suspicious, has anyone
    out there handed over money and been ok?

Thanks

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

droghorn wrote: »
    Hi all

Has anyone tried the new website for LGBT dating ?

It was recommended by the trannie have site

http://geminidates.com/

I've joined, but the site does not let you do
    much until you paypal them a recurring monthly fee.

Maybe I'm being paranoid ans suspicious, has anyone
    out there handed over money and been ok?

The site is like any other site out there. you get to look in the window so to speak but you must pay for any of the services offered.

Most clients on any web site like this like privacy, they do not want, maybe anyone they know finding them, so it has to be strict, i believe there are many happy paying members, there is not a lot to do unless you do pay but you can see if this site is for you before you pay!

when you subscribe it can be cancelled at any time by going to your paypal account and unsubscribe, this can be done the second you subscribe for the first time.

hope this helps a bit

also, why would you think its suspcisious???? suspicious of what exactly????

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

fi wrote: »
    also, why would you think its suspcisious???? suspicious of what exactly????
    stealing your money.

"stealing your Money"

but they are offering a service, and one package is €7 and the other is what €12, you would spend more then that on a round of drinks, its hardly grand larceny now is it, you pay for something you get something, in this case you get a chat room, a forum, privacy to make new friends, which is tremendusly important when you are stepping out as a TS maybe for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

fi wrote: »

but they are offering a service, and one package is €7 and the other is what €12, you would spend more then that on a round of drinks, its hardly grand larceny now is it, you pay for something you get something, in this case you get a chat room, a forum, privacy to make new friends, which is tremendusly important when you are stepping out as a TS maybe for the first time.
    They could take your money and not give you a service, hence why it's suspcisious.

• Advertisement

ah i see. i understand.

thanks

Advertisement