Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Velux Window Blind

Options
  • 30-06-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys im looking to buy velux window blinds blackouts. I have looked at the site itala? two of them cost 154 euro. anyone any idea were else i could go

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, I bought a few from Itzala before, they're quite good actually, but nowhere near as handy to install as proper Velux ones.

I bought a few Velux ones from www.b4i.ie and used the Itzala ones in the spare room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

if i remeber correctly i bought mine in homebase. Not sure of price comparsions

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Seapoint

I was in Woodies in Bray yesterday evening on my way to my diy nightmare Home

They had 1/2 price velux blinds in their warehouse clearout sale.... I'd imagine all branches have them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

thanks lads I will check this out

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dcom

I got mine at www.valeblindsdirect.co.uk i got them when the euro sterling rate was much better and i found them a lot cheaper than the other sites mentioned. I reckon they are still well worth a look. The company were very nice to deal with too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 annmo

I bought two blackout blinds MO8's from Itzala.com. Use the ie. site. I was concerned that as they are cheap they might be poor quality - NOT a bit. They are actually Velux manufacture not Itzala. They are spot on. Customer Services were very helpful. They were airfreighted and only took 7 days (including spending 3 days in Dublin airport!!). They were €50 (at least) cheaper than anything I could find. If there are problems then you email them pics and they send a replacement (no need for returns if its not their fault). Cannot speak too highly of them. Easy to install - just follow pictures EXACTLY.:)

Advertisement