Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Transformers Possession

Options
  • 30-06-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭

Was just thinking bout the slight pile of merchandise ive accumilated(sp?) over the years and after much soul searching ive decided the last thing anyone would get me to give up is my light up Matrix of Leadership statue.

What would be the last thing youd give up?(pics if possible.Ill put mine up when I get home from work :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Most likel My Starscream shelf would be last to go if I had to part ways.
    DSCN3509.jpg
    The last figure from thatto go would most likely be Masterpiece Starscream.
    He's just too Sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Holy crap thats a lotta starscreams :eek:

Gotta love the Big Lug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

Cool Shelf!

I probably have more merchandise now than toys.

I must have about 30 t shirts, can´t stop buying the things.

Every time I see one I don´t have I buy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

This dude:
    attachment3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Waited too long to edit my old post and cameras on the blink so google will have to provide my pic
    matrix-of-leadership-statue_sm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Red Tempest

Still have my original optimus transformer, cept part of his back is missing :(. Pathetic, but least its authentic, unlike all this new merch.

Gah! I've always hated starscream! Why does everyone love him, he's like the enda kenny of cybertron, he rags my head! Soundwave kicks ass. Still, nice collection dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Actually it's not a toy or comic I'd value most, it's the boxset of all the g1 series' in it's nice big tin box container thing. All on DVD in fantastic quality. Love it!

A good Call. It is a great box set.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

man this is just too hard to do.

ive a fondness for the "hard to get" ones that i collected back in the day like devestator and i love my thunderwing and overlord.

but i guess i'd have to plump for predaking ! :)

the japanese reissue a year or so ago was the first thing i bought on my credit card and he's adorned my computer desk ever since

he really is bloody huge for a G1 combiner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement