Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th july parties

Options
  • 30-06-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,792 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Anybody know of anywhere in town doing anything special this saturday. Really just looking for an excuse to rock the nfl jersey on a night out :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Gate crash the party in the Phoenix park.

26921355.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

captain americas im sure will be having something as will temple bar pubs id say. depends where you are, as it could be too far out for you but theres a big day planned in the courtyard hotel in leixlip. leixlip has a lot of americans around constantly with intel and hewlett packard in the town.theres an all day bbq, drink promos, and djs outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

HOW ABOUT BASTILLE DAY ON THE 14TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

DTwo is holding a pretty good party:

"Join is at DTwo on Saturday 4th July for great promotions and 4th July festivites. Bucket of Coors Lite, 4 bottles for €15 all day and Free mini hot dogs and freedom fries until 9.30pm. "

Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

DTwo is holding a pretty good party:

"Join is at DTwo on Saturday 4th July for great promotions and 4th July festivites. Bucket of Coors Lite, 4 bottles for €15 all day and Free mini hot dogs and freedom fries until 9.30pm. "

Nice!

but its in D2 .............

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Theres a chinese irish meet up thing in citibar not sure if its the hotel or the club though. Not related to the American holiday in anyway though.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

but its in D2 .............

What's wrong with DTwo? I've had many a good night there...

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fox1978

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows if there's any 4th of July (Independence Day USA) events going on in Dublin? I know Eddie Rockets are doing the classic burger for €4 but what else? Today I saw a Budweiser float with some cheerleaders and American Football players in advance of the 4th but not sure what they were promoting (except Bud!).

Must be something going on I reckon! Cheers.

Man looking for a party :cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

• Advertisement

Cool, thanks for that!

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Hey guys. Anybody know of anywhere in town doing anything special this saturday. Really just looking for an excuse to rock the nfl jersey on a night out :)

Hey, saw a float yesterday with some Irish American Football players and cheerleaders ahead of today. It was a Bud float. Not sure if they were advertising any events or not. Anyhow, I may check out D2 I guess. Wish there was more word on the street about events. I'm sure there's more going on that we know about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

budweiser are out in leixlip today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

"Mansion Nightclub" up in the spawell complex are having a "frat/frap"?? party, what ever that is.

Advertisement