Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxis

Options
  • 30-06-2009 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Whats the story with taxis from courtown to gorey

Is there any?

If so,are they cheap? Good availability? Friendly drivers

Thanks for the help

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

There is no taxi base in courtown though there was a local taxi that used to stay around the harbour to pick up fares but I think he has retired now..
    There is Arc cabs that are from courtown, many of the pubs or restuarants should have there number..
    Price wise i'm not too sure but you'll probably be paying between €10 or €15 euros to get to Gorey otherwise you have the option of the bus link which picks up in a few different locations around courtown and riverchapel, much cheaper !!!
    Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

i have numbers for 2 sound taxi drivers down here in courtown, €7 to gorey, PM me if want the numbers, that Bus Links service is a disaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 macker_pats

Thank you both for the help..

Advertisement