Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your 360 Wishlist !!!

• 30-06-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

I was thinking, that if I were to buy a PS3 or Wii, there would only be 3-4 titles between them that I'd really want.

For that reason, IF the xbox could have any 3 titles/franchises/peripherals that are exclusive to PC/PS3/Wii, what would you have ?

1. Metal Gear Solid series, Im dying to play MGS4, i know its meant to have tons of cutscenes, but..i loved the others, still want to play it :D
    2. Gran Turismo series
    3. God of War 3 - looks proper classic, 1 and 2 were amazing

Can't be bothered with Mario and Zelda tbh :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

The Uncharted series - the first one was awesome (played it on the PS3) and the second one looks very promising too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

metal gear rising has been announced for the 360 so you have your wish!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

uncharted, mario games and resistance series:)

apart from that i wouldnt bother with a ps3 or wii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭jomz27

i have a ps3 and xbox 360 i would say only uncharted and killzone 2 is their best game atm but yea i would pick uncharted aswell...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I'd love to see a Mario or Zelda game in full on HD graphics, it's has the addictive gameplay, so amazing graphics is all it really needs.

Couldn't be bothered with Gran Turismo, Xbox has Forza.

Eh, I think that would be it for me, MAG looks fun but it's not out yet so gotta wait on the reviews.

EDIT: Wipeout would be cool, no future racers on the 360 really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

metal gear rising has been announced for the 360 so you have your wish!;)

Its not metal gear 4 though, I dont wanna play as Gayden. The 360 finally gets MGS and we get stuck with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

The Metroid Prime series I would love to play on 360, esp in dual analogue mode.
    Metal Gear 4 would be good, as would a Zelda. Imagine playing a game like 4 swords on XBL? sweet...

Advertisement