Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Shops.

Options
  • 30-06-2009 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi, Currently doing a houseclean. Will charity shops take cds,books,toys,clothes,electronics? And is there any where I am likely to get parking close by? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

[mod edit] post removed at user request.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

The Irish Cancer Society charity shop on William street will take everything you have listed. Parking outside the door is no problem while you are unloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

cards: Hi, Currently doing a houseclean. Will charity shops take cds,books,toys,clothes,electronics? And is there any where I am likely to get parking close by? Thanks.

Berty: I use Gorta on High Street. You can quickly double park on the lines and run in.
    Great advise. Its no wonder the city centre is choked with traffic with morons thinking its ok to double park and park on double yellow lines:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Double parking is illegal in that part of the city. advising people to commit illegal activity is in breach of the charter

@mark 1974. less of the name calling, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

fair enough billy

• Advertisement
Advertisement