Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saw doctors gig at the warrick

Options
  • 30-06-2009 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

is the saw doctors gig on July the 24th sold out already? I can not get tickets from ticket master?are they onsale still anywhere?:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Edweena wrote: »
    is the saw doctors gig on July the 24th sold out already? I can not get tickets from ticket master?are they onsale still anywhere?:eek:

Heard of someone else who had trouble getting tickets for this gig as well. If you fail, then set your sights on a possible gig in Tuam Stadium at the end of August to mark their 21st anniversary being on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Go into Zhivago, you'll find out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

I thought the Warrick was closed down?? :confused:??

fend wrote: »
    I thought the Warrick was closed down?? :confused:??

I thought that too so I was as equally surprised!

I was at a gig in the Warrick. Absolutely love the Saw Doctors but the venue is far too small.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Des Hynes

Same night as Primal Scream?

Doubt it.

I was at a gig in the Warrick. Absolutely love the Saw Doctors but the venue is far too small.

I agree, and they are always a bit too loud in there. But I'll go anyway...

Advertisement