Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acer Aspire One AOA110-Ap - 1GB - 16GB SSD - Pink 164€

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I think its pink :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

You can get the a150 here for €187 inc delivery http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055604471

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

it sure is....for the gf of course;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Wouldnt recommend laptopsdirect tbh. They have come up time and time again on boards for crappy service. Would definitely pay a bit extra and get it off another site

See this thread for example. Some not too happy posters there!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

i got a good acer of laptopsdirect and it worked out fine.
    ordered it on the thursday, arrived on the friday next:D
    excellent price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

mcw92 wrote: »
    excellent price.

I guess like a lot of places, if you dont hit problems, laptopsdirect work out fine. God help you though if you do hit problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Zonda999 wrote: »
    I guess like a lot of places, if you dont hit problems, laptopsdirect work out fine. God help you though if you do hit problems

True that, I got a really good deal from Pixmania on a Dell Laptop in January ,prompt delivery and no problems at all,but from what I heard if you have problems with these companies (like Laptops Direct and Pixmania,etc) your screwed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Saw one of these in Currys today for €199,not bad for bricks and mortar.
    They are too small for my liking,had a pain in my eyes trying to read the text on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Saw one of these in Currys today for €199,not bad for bricks and mortar.
    They are too small for my liking,had a pain in my eyes trying to read the text on it.

Which Currys did you see it in? I am ringing around and no one seems to have them.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

karlyk1 wrote: »
    Which Currys did you see it in? I am ringing around and no one seems to have them.:confused:

Dont know about the pink but I seen the blue/white in Currys cork and Harvey norman cork

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

mcw92 wrote: »
    excellent price.
    TBH supermarkets sell laptops - it's not rocket science
    and most laptops work well out of the box and few customers ever need to get support on them.

so for laptopsdirect pop up on the radar with so few happy customer support stories ...

Advertisement