Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business calls options

• 30-06-2009 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

i need a call package that includes daytime calls to landlines and calls and texts to 086 numbers 24/7.just wondering what my options are?.i currently use the 20euro free calls/texts package from o2 billpay but need something for the business calls as well.i call few 087s or meteors

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

davelerave wrote: »
    i need a call package that includes daytime calls to landlines and calls and texts to 086 numbers 24/7.just wondering what my options are?.i currently use the 20euro free calls/texts package from o2 billpay but need something for the business calls as well.i call few 087s or meteors

€25 a month on o2 for unlimited calls and texts to o2 and irish landlines inclusive. No contract required, just give 30 days notice to leave.

Calls to other networks are charged at 25cent per min

and texts are 10 cent to other networks. You could use AFT and use o2's free webtexts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

wow .is that 24/7 calls to landlines and 086 yeh? seems great

wow .is that 24/7 calls to landlines and 086 yeh? seems great

Tis.

more info here:http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Explore+Services/Price+plans/Pay+monthly/O2+Clear+Unlimited/

thanks. exactly what i'm after

slight hiccup with this plan is that some customers have switched from o2 but kept the 086 prefix.does that mean i'd be caught for per minute charges .alternatively who has the best bundle for anytime/anynetwork minutes atm.i'd be looking to pay about 50 euro for this plan

• Advertisement

slight hiccup with this plan is that some customers have switched from o2 but kept the 086 prefix.does that mean i'd be caught for per minute charges .alternatively who has the best bundle for anytime/anynetwork minutes atm.i'd be looking to pay about 50 euro for this plan

Yes, its nothing to do with the prefiex. Those days are long gone with all the porting. o2 have 350 any network minutes and 150 any network texts for €50 a month. If you sign up to the 350 contract, you can get a 'Free extra' one of which is free unlimited o2 calls, or free any network texts. See all details here: http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Explore+Services/Price+plans/Pay+monthly/O2+Clear+Plans/#o2_clear_350

Check you call usage history to see what network you are calling. Its stated in the itemisation. Then you can base how many have actually switched. Also follow these tips:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59559391&postcount=24

Advertisement