Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good restaurant for small wedding reception in Drogheda

Options
  • 30-06-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

anyone can recommend anything with good food and reasonable prices in Drogheda or close neighbourhood?

thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

yes, around 21 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

The Roof Garden @ Hanratty's! 4 course meal for €27.50 pp inc. bottle of wine per couple, pretty reasonable, nice setting too!

Have heard of small wedding receptions in Scholars before too, might be a little more expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 shebafay

scholars townhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭D rog

Scholars have gorgeous surroundings. There's also the Mill house in Slane?
    Hanratty's is over a pub on a main road in a residential area, with no gardens or grounds, just in case you wanted a more hotel/ restaurant feel. Best of luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

the Glebe house is lovely place, but at the moment I just wanted to invite guests to dinner into nice place, with good food. something that is worth going to, with nice service.

wedding party will have place overseas :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Famous45, please stop deleting your posts around these boards. It leaves threads disjointed and confusing. If there's a genuine reason you done this feel free to PM me otherwise stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

The glenside hotel caters for small weddings, I saw the restaurant done up for a small function one time, It looked very well. food is very good and reasonable also...

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Quality wrote: »
    The glenside hotel caters for small weddings, I saw the restaurant done up for a small function one time, It looked very well. food is very good and reasonable also...

I would agree with Quality 100% this is a fantastic hotel, small & personal, food is fantastic & the staff are amazing!!

I have ben there for 2 small weddings & I was there only recently for a 60th B'Day party!

Oh and there is a great big garden out the back for photographs or you have the beach only a 5 min drive down the road.

Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

I'd recomend Scholars also. I was there recently and was impressed with the quaily of the food and the service. Might be pricey although they seem to have adjusted their prices a bit.

Advertisement