Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Neighbours Cock

Options
  • 30-06-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭

They got one to occupy their hens.

It does it's thing at 5am in these summer months. Once it gets in your ears that's it, you're deaf

I tried shouting at it but it didn't work.... What now? Should I choke it or hire a pro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,245 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

move

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Bow & arrow. Target practice, get your aim up for the next AH beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,071 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It does it's thing at 5am in these summer months. Once it gets in your ears that's it, you're deaf

I tried shouting at it but it didn't work.... What now? Should I choke it or hire a pro?

Pullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Show it a photo of Ann Widdicombe/Mary Harney.. that always seems to calm down my cock

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭deisedude

Choke the chicken:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭AMixedBag

Ah, you got me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Epic thread title. Kudos OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Depends what size it is?My neighbour has one and you cant get within a 12'' radius of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

I saw the name of the thread and came in thinking you'd be telling us how you were some sort of peeping tom!

Buy a fox!

• Advertisement

fullstop wrote: »
    Epic thread title. Kudos OP

A lot of threads are a load of old cock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭AMixedBag

Ah, you got me! Will i come over and give it an aul rattle sure? Id probably have more experience then you to be honest.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Buy a fox!

Then see which one you can toss further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

be careful, you dont want cock rot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Start calling it a rooster. I don't know if you're aware OP, but the thread title as it is is somewhat misleading.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

A not so subtle play on words.

Couldn't really expect much else from My_name_is_url

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

peeping tom!

You called?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Once it gets in your ears that's it, you're deaf
    If your neighbour's cock is small enough to fit in your ear it can't be that much of a nuisance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

You're only jealous because your neighbour's cock is up before your's in the mornings.;)

galwayrush wrote: »
    You're only jealous because your neighbour's cock is up before your's in the mornings.;)

That's a fowl thing to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Give the cock a bashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Pullet.

Lads will ye thank the man for gods sake!!! thats the greatest pun ever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Buy a fox!
    Jaysus! Between the fox tossing and the chicken choking he'll nearly sleep through it. But tell us this OP, what sort of people are your neighbours that they haven't killed it themselves. Are there neighbours on the other side too? Would a joint offensive with ghettoblasters do any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Lads will ye thank the man for gods sake!!! thats the greatest pun ever!!
    I don't get it...

report them to the gardaí for running a cockfighting ring in their garden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Step up URL!!! There's nothing worse than procrastinating about something that annoys you and not doing something about it!

Recently I took action on something that regularly annoyed me. Now I've taken care of that thing I feel much better and Barry Scott's corpse is in my bath dissolving in Cillit Bang!

Success! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Step up URL!!! There's nothing worse than procrastinating about something that annoys you and not doing something about it!

Recently I took action on something that regularly annoyed me. Now I've taken care of that thing I feel much better and Barry Scott's corpse is in my bath dissolving in Cillit Bang!

Success! :pac:
    You got Billy Mays stupid, the greatest pitchman of all time!

Jaysus! Between the fox tossing and the chicken choking he'll nearly sleep through it. But tell us this OP, what sort of people are your neighbours that they haven't killed it themselves. Are there neighbours on the other side too? Would a joint offensive with ghettoblasters do any good?

Connect up a very loudamp to a mic in the chicken run and use a delay loop, every "cock-adoodle-doo" will be repeated by a "cock-adoodle-doo" It'll soon shut up as it'll be scared that this bigger rival will do it one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'll see your cock and raise you

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

What now? Should I choke it or hire a pro?

Too chicken?

*gets coat.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

super-rush wrote: »
    I'll see your cock and raise you

It ain't big enough ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement