Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Shows

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

TV is taking up a lot of my time now. Watched the first series of Six Feet Under, about halfway through the first series of The West Wing and just watched the first two episodes of The Wire.
    Also, I ordered the second series of Flight of the Conchords and all three seasons of The IT Crowd. They just arrive in about a week or so. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Saw an ad for new Futurama earlier - starts August 30th, think it was Sky. Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Saw an ad for new Futurama earlier - starts August 30th, think it was Sky. Woo!
    Really? They must be showing the next Furturama "movie".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Dman001 wrote: »
    Really? They must be showing the next Furturama "movie".
    Nope there's a new series, though I never thought Futurama was excellent, it was decent but nothing special.

But I thought the next season isn't out till next year, and they haven't showed all those DVD movies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I've been watching Harper's Island the last few weeks and while it is quite entertaining it has some of the worst acting and script-writing I have ever seen. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Monzo wrote: »
    I've been watching Harper's Island the last few weeks and while it is quite entertaining it has some of the worst acting and script-writing I have ever seen. :/
    Worse than Fair City? It must be fair bad if it's worse than Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Just started watching entourage, I love it. Ari Gold is my favourite character in a show EVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

jumpguy wrote: »
    Worse than Fair City? It must be fair bad if it's worse than Fair City.

*smacks jumpguy*

Nothing is worse than Fair City. NOTHING.

Just watched first episode of Chuck and it seems decent.

• Advertisement

*smacks jumpguy*

Ros Na Rún? :P

(Although RnR, to its credit, is quite funny at times.)

I've just watched all 12 episodes of The Inbetweeners, and what can I say? It's just brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

*smacks jumpguy*

How could I have been so foolish?!?! :(:(

Getting a sporadic amount of TV watching done these days, some day watch a good bit, some day none. I'm currently addicted to South Park mainly because you can watch it on the internet free and legally. Tis' shweeet.
    Either that or Two and a Half Men re-runs, Everybody Hates Chris, Rules of Engagement, Friends (re-runs...constantly).

And as Jammy said the Inbetweeners is the funniest thing I've seen on TV...funnier than anything by miles. Pity it's not on more often. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

I watched all five seasons of Grey's Anatomy back to back in a matter of weeks.
    Cannot wait for the new season, George!:(

Acquired season five of Curb Your Enthusiasm and season two of Peep Show. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

just started watching its always sunny in philadelphia its really good and im watching season 3 of the it crowd again

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Emmm what am I watching..
    I loved the O.C have all seasons, the first is the best
    Scrubs again have all seasons, cant beat season 4!!
    Road Wars, I laughed so much at that considering its not meant to be next or near funny :D
    Father Ted, brillient
    Faulty Towers, have the 12 episodes, hilarious
    The Sunday game ;)
    and if I were bored i would watch the hills/city/laguna beach

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

i live for thursday nights.

Currently about to finish the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and move onto the second.

It's awesome, I had good taste when I was 8 (or some similar age)

• Advertisement

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Currently about to finish the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and move onto the second.

It's awesome, I had good taste when I was 8 (or some similar age)
    Ah Thursday nights used to be the best! Buffy and Angel used to be on TV3 and the joy that the next was a Friday.

Dman001 wrote: »
    Ah Thursday nights used to be the best! Buffy and Angel used to be on TV3 and the joy that the next was a Friday.
    I remember we used to get Dominos each week and sit in watching it, possibly Angel and there was something good on before it as well, was amazing.
    I thought it was Fridays though, maybe a different channel or season than what you're thinking of though, or I'm wrong about the day.

Oh to be young again

Anyone watch Flashforward? Wasn't bad. Richard and Penny from Lost are in it. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Anyone watch Flashforward? Wasn't bad. Richard and Penny from Lost are in it. \o/

So the guy from Harold and Kumar is in it :pac:

It's good but uses alot of the techniques used by Lost tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It was good. I hear it's all downhill from here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Love 30 Rock at the moment.
    Comedy Central in general is just win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

Love 30 Rock at the moment.
    Comedy Central in general is just win.

i love 30 Rock as well. Tina Fey is hilarious.
    Glee is starting on TV3 on Wednesday..i have heard alot a good stuff about it so i'm looking forward to seeing it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I obsessively watch "Come Dine With Me". I seriously cant get bored of that show. In fact, cooking shows in general I get slightly obsessive about :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Finished most of the shows I was watching so I think I'm going to try watch all 5 seasons of Lost this month in time for the final season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

30 Rock is indeed fantastic; I <3 Tina Fey (as I've mentioned a lot on boards in the past few weeks! :o)

Got a load of DVD boxsets for Christmas; very happy indeed! My full TV collection so far:
    3 seasons Arrested Development
    3 seasons Black Books
    3 seasons The IT Crowd
    2 seasons 30 Rock
    6 seasons Shameless
    2 series MadMen
    4 seasons The Wire (missing season 5)
    4 seasons Six Feet Under (missing season 4)
    6 seasons The Sopranos + the final episodes box
    7 seasons The West Wing
    2 seasons Skins
    3 seasons Futurama (so far)
    3 series QI (so far)
    Also really want to get the first season of True Blood.

Advertisement