Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Shows

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

I love only fools and horses...I know everyone's favourite episode is the one with the chandelier but this is my favourite. It's the one when Dell boy convinces Rodney he's wanted by the police and Rodders subsequently goes on the run...it's just so ****ing funny:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

I started watching Glee last ngiht on E4, I found it really good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Niall09 wrote: »
    I started watching Glee last ngiht on E4, I found it really good :)
    So did I! It's brilliant :D I've been listening to songs on youtube all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

So did I! It's brilliant :D I've been listening to songs on youtube all day.

it's probably too late to warn you but I'll do it anyway!
    those songs can get VERY addictive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

The West Wing is the greatest TV programme ever made. Seriously.

Also love Lost for obvious reasons and The Big Bang Theory and Inbetweeners for the lulz.

I gave up on The Wire after 5-6 episodes of S1. I know people will hate me for it and it's meant to get better, but it's just soooo dialogue-heavy and tough to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

it's probably too late to warn you but I'll do it anyway!
    those songs can get VERY addictive
    Haha that's so true! I've been singing them all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Starting Dollhouse Season 2 now, episode one was fairly good, hopefully it'll keep up, I've heard a few people say the second season is crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Watched the entire third season of Arrested Development last night with my housemate and her boyfriend. He'd never seen it before and is now converted! :D It is probably the greatest sitcom ever.

Advertisement