Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Icecream cone in dublin city?

Options
  • 01-07-2009 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

It stops here! no longer will i endure the smaller than a baby cone 99 cone! NO MORE! i was in supermacs and it was pathetic. Where can i get a decent sized whipped icecream cone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Mc donalds had them on the eurosaver last year, I got one with some other stuff expecting a small thing and could barely finish it. Really nice cone too, different to the bog standard askeys, more like a cornetto one. Dunno how much they usually are.

And of course Teddys will be mentioned! dunno if they give a decent size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

McDonalds have the worst ice cream. Their ice creams are even more watery than their sodas.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BDR

go to the HB stall in the middle of the Jervis centre and ask for a caramel swirl.

I've never had such good ice cream.

So good, not a cone, it'll come in a cup with a spoon, amazing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

McDonalds have the worst ice cream. Their ice creams are even more watery than their sodas.
    Sodas?

Ha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

rubadub wrote: »

And of course Teddys will be mentioned! dunno if they give a decent size.

Yeah Teddys are great!also haggen daz and "ben and jerrys" shops area also great.They are on the expensive side though and I dont mean the sou...no thats lame:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Slightly off topic but the sail away petrol station in balbriggan do an excellent cone

€1.60 for big ass 99 filled from the bottom of the cone as well and nice icecream

diabetes here i come

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Ann's in Howth always has lovely cones.

Would get my vote. :D

Advertisement