Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRISIS! Please help!!!

Options
  • 01-07-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Any help you can give me with regards to this problem would be greatly appreciated!

A group of friends and myself have organised a picnic for our friend's 17th birthday! Only trouble is, we planned it for tomorrow and the weather has turned particularly bad all of a sudden! Changing the date is not an option! We want to continue down the road of a picnic style event but can't think of an indoor venue that'll allow us to sit down have a picnic and play some music from an ipod.......

If you have any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated! And i know, we've put all our eggs in one basket with this picnic thing!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

there is a place just down the road from me but I am assuming you don't live down in the south east, where are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rogers4815

We'll be looking for somewhere in north dublin city! So i suppose anywhere from town to Omni in Santry!

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

What about borrowing the biggest tent you can get your hands on?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

What about one of the bandstands like in stephen's green? Not sure how much protection they'll give from the elements though, if It's windy.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rogers4815

The bandstands are a great idea! It's just we weren't sure whether we should go to use them because they might be packed with people, especially in stephen's green!

Luckily for us, someone just volunteered their house for the party! :D So it's all good in the hood! :)

Thanks for your help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement