Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Level -- can anyone help?

Options
  • 01-07-2009 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

My first statement is important - I am not a religious believer and the definition of spirituality with which I am most comfortable does not include the commonly accepted definitions of gods, angels or demons.

Having said that, my next statements are, to me, vital and heart-felt: I have to unashamedly ask for help.

I have had several experiences recently which I need to discover the background to.

It began with an extremely strong cord connection with another person through which we achieved a great deal that both convinced and perplexed me.

This led to me examining universal energies and taking Reiki 1. I'm not sure if Reki will satisfy all my needs, although I am apparently an adept healer and sensitive to the energies.

Since my attunements I have experienced extremes of emotional pain and occasional wonder, and my third eye seems to be developing but I have no idea what to do with it.

I am attempting, and have been attempting, to explore all layers of existence, from 4 Dimensional layers of the common experience of life (probably including parallel vibrational layers and astral planes, from what I've read and seen) to the dimensional levels that I believe hold significant information for all of us (according to my meditations) regarding what I've come to call The Second Reality.

I am sending my request constantly and my friend is very willing and keen to help me, but she has her own path to pursue and her own mentor to help her. I suppose in a very deep way, I am afraid of her leaving me behind, now that our cord has vanished (neither of us caused it, though we are both going through very similar emotional upheavals as a consequence of our attunements, but we both felt the moment when we became separated and it was extremely discouraging).

I am still somewhat emotionally uncertain and fluctuate between utter conviction and complete folly.

If anyone can truly help me, or put me in touch with someone who can, I believe the benefits to human knowledge and potentially the state of being of our world might be able to take a step in the right direction towards harmony with the energies. I feel this and believe it, though I am equally aware of the dangers of assuming too much self-importance.

And that's exactly what I mean. My dilemma, my contradictions. I must know more and I don't know where to look.

Please help if you can.

Please PM me or reply here as you wish, if you wish, I'm easy either way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Firstly, regarding the emotional pain you mention since reiki 1 - this could be part of the cleansing process post attunement. How long since you took Reiki 1? The 21 day cleansing is only a guideline, many people experience the cleansing for quite some time afterwards?

The other person you mention - is this a partner? When cords are cut (if this is what has been done), it will only cut any negative ties. Personally, I don't get the sense that they have been cut, as having the fear that she will leave you behind, suggests that there is a cord still there - maybe not as strong as before, but still evident nonetheless.

Regarding your third eye, can you explain more fully perhaps. What is it you would like here? Is your third eye opening too intense perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Inter

Thank you very much for your response, Mystical Soul. I'm still very much a novice in this, but I'll try to give as complete answers as I can.
    Firstly, regarding the emotional pain you mention since reiki 1 - this could be part of the cleansing process post attunement. How long since you took Reiki 1? The 21 day cleansing is only a guideline, many people experience the cleansing for quite some time afterwards?

This is quite heartening. This is now Day 24, so not outrageously long after the 21 day clearing limit. The depths have been quite marked and severe, though, and have lasted for over a week by themselves. Maybe I have a lot to work through (?).
    The other person you mention - is this a partner?

No. We have been extremely close, and some of the emotional crises were related to this closeness and various uncertainties and insecurities, but we have never actually met.
    When cords are cut (if this is what has been done), it will only cut any negative ties. Personally, I don't get the sense that they have been cut, as having the fear that she will leave you behind, suggests that there is a cord still there - maybe not as strong as before, but still evident nonetheless.

She has also taken Reiki 1, in her case over a ten week period which has just finished. Our deduction was that we had been separated (not by either of us consciously) so she would have no additional garbage to take with her to her last attunement, which coincided with one of my more desperate periods. Certainly, she is having a pretty rough time of it now, herself. Her personal history is quite traumatic in parts.
    Regarding your third eye, can you explain more fully perhaps. What is it you would like here? Is your third eye opening too intense perhaps?

A little the reverse, I'm afraid. I wish to learn a lot, and my meditations suggest that I need to journey through other astral regions, even beyond, to get anywhere. But I have extreme difficulty in accurately visualising and have only once experienced a (fleeting) bi-location, which wasn't particularly spectacular apart from the fact it happened at all. I hope a more active third eye will help me to resolve this and help me prepare for the journey I feel I must take.

I can feel its presence any time I think of it, but I have absolutely no idea how to open it or what to expect when I do. Even so, I get the sense that it is central to my development.

I hope some of this makes sense to you and thanks again for your response.

I'll start with the third eye aspect. Firstly, have patience, and trust what is supposed to happen will happen. The third eye opening tends to be a gradual process, so no fireworks will happen out of the blue. Also, not sure what exactly your own beliefs are, but even asking the Universe/angels etc (choose whatever feels most comfortable to you, the key is really in the asking, rather than where the asking is directed), to help with the opening of your third eye.

Regarding the cleansing next - I have known people where the cleansing can take a few months. This is one of the reasons why most RM's tend to say three months between level 1 and level 2.

Regarding your friend - could she perhaps be a soul mate? We do tend to have more than one soul mate in any lifetime. Also, if you can try and let go of the fear of her moving on etc, that can help. Sometimes what we fear most, is what we manifest - law of attraction etc. Another point is that sometimes people move away from us, only to reconnect again later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Inter

I'll start with the third eye aspect. Firstly, have patience, and trust what is supposed to happen will happen. The third eye opening tends to be a gradual process, so no fireworks will happen out of the blue. Also, not sure what exactly your own beliefs are, but even asking the Universe/angels etc (choose whatever feels most comfortable to you, the key is really in the asking, rather than where the asking is directed), to help with the opening of your third eye.

Oddly enough, I'd never tought of that. I'll try - and try to be patient, too. :)
    Regarding your friend - could she perhaps be a soul mate? We do tend to have more than one soul mate in any lifetime. Also, if you can try and let go of the fear of her moving on etc, that can help. Sometimes what we fear most, is what we manifest - law of attraction etc. Another point is that sometimes people move away from us, only to reconnect again later.

We definitely went through a period of believing we were twin flames and I do regret losing the connection we had - I can't tell how she feels about it just yet. I hope we will re-connect one day, but I don't know ... We're still very close.

I'll try to implement your suggestions as best I can. Have you any experience with the astral plane? Do you think I'm on the right track?

Thank you for your suggestions, I really appreciate you taking the time.

What I know of the astral plane is limited. My understanding is that is where we go, for a cleansing of sorts, when we leave this world - it is a place between this life, and the spirit world. I believe this is where re reflect on the life we have just left. A friend of mine astral travels in her dreams, where she has gone to her past lives etc.

The way I look at spirituality, is that there is no right or wrong way. I would say just go with what feels right, and this too can sometimes cause inner conflict, due to going against other preconceived ideas, maybe due to our culture, our upbringing etc. Hope that helps some.

• Advertisement
Advertisement