Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudest celeb you've met?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Wonkagirl

I met fergie and will.i.am in krystle on saturdya nite... YAWNville. too cool for school and very rude

i said to fergie ''your husband is a ride'' and she turned her nose up at me and walked away.. now, ive since found out that she caught him cheating on her, so i suppose she's probably sensitive about other women fancying him:D:D

one of their crew was v cool though= apple was his name- APL were his intials i think he said- cool fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,360 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Wonkagirl wrote: »
    i said to fergie ''your husband is a ride'' and she turned her nose up at me and walked away..

In fairness if you go up to someone you don't know and tell them their partner is a "ride" I imagine you would probably get the same reaction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,125 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

In fairness if you go up to someone you don't know and tell them their partner is a "ride" I imagine you would probably get the same reaction.
    ha exactly! Considering in her world "a ride" is a car!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Sue Rocks

ayup wrote: »

Unbelievabele sums her up really!! ha ha great find Ayup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

David Walliams is another one, arrogant twat who thinks he's God's gift

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 onlyliveonce

louis walsh....without a doubt the man loves himself!!!

also rude in another sense is tinie tempah....never seen a man with so many girls in a short space of time in public....the man must be riddled!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

Sue Rocks wrote: »
    Andrea Roche

that one is known to be a cow , my sister worked on a show which she was involved in , complete diva

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Cleb ....... not sure but Dickie Rock total wan%er
    Sinead O'Connor not nice and very strange
    Robert Plant huge ego
    Both Liam and Noel Gallagher said they were going to kick the sh1t out of me at a gig :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Cleb ....... not sure but Dickie Rock total wan%er
    Sinead O'Connor not nice and very strange
    Robert Plant huge ego
    Both Liam and Noel Gallagher said they were going to kick the sh1t out of me at a gig :)
    Were you doing what Highwaymen do to Noel and Liam at the time;)

blinding wrote: »
    Were you doing what Highwaymen do to Noel and Liam at the time;)

Ammmm well I was at an Oasis gig back in 95/96 I was at the front. I was standing in front of Noel, Liam was in the center. I started chanting United, United, United yeah I was looking for it.
    Well it all went down hill from there, Noel sang magic pie and after the song said' What do you think about that then you red ba@tard?'. I just laughed and clapped. Over comes Liam and asks Noel whats going on. Next thing they are both saying Im a dead man. Im not laughing any more, thought Im going to end up in hospital.
    Well for the next 30mins I was getting a few comments from them both. They came out for the encore. Liam walks out to the front and says 'we havent forgotten about you, you c@nt. At this stage im thinking I should leave but my mate was saying dont worry sure you can sue them and get in the papers if anything happens. This seemed like a good idea after the amount of beers I had.
    So show ended Liam jumps down the front Noel was unplugging his guitar. The crowd moved to shake Liams hand, I moved back and hid, yes hid behind a girl who was about 16 with big hair. Noel had come down and they were both standing up on a ledge looking into the crowd right where I was standing. I was about 8-10 feet away still hiding. The crowd moved again they both saw me and started to tell people to grab me. So did the brave thing flipped them the bird and legged it.
    Best gig ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Ammmm well I was at an Oasis gig back in 95/96 I was at the front. I was standing in front of Noel, Liam was in the center. I started chanting United, United, United yeah I was looking for it.
    Well it all went down hill from there, Noel sang magic pie and after the song said' What do you think about that then you red ba@tard?'. I just laughed and clapped. Over comes Liam and asks Noel whats going on. Next thing they are both saying Im a dead man. Im not laughing any more, thought Im going to end up in hospital.
    Well for the next 30mins I was getting a few comments from them both. They came out for the encore. Liam walks out to the front and says 'we havent forgotten about you, you c@nt. At this stage im thinking I should leave but my mate was saying dont worry sure you can sue them and get in the papers if anything happens. This seemed like a good idea after the amount of beers I had.
    So show ended Liam jumps down the front Noel was unplugging his guitar. The crowd moved to shake Liams hand, I moved back and hid, yes hid behind a girl who was about 16 with big hair. Noel had come down and they were both standing up on a ledge looking into the crowd right where I was standing. I was about 8-10 feet away still hiding. The crowd moved again they both saw me and started to tell people to grab me. So did the brave thing flipped them the bird and legged it.
    Best gig ever

Should have took off your mask:D

pebbles21 wrote: »
    Should have took off your mask:D

Lucky I didnt so they will never jump me on the street and bring me to justice.
    Stand and deliver :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Best gig ever

See how tough those two are here..observe the way Liam retreats when the "attacker" approaches him,shiits himself and then starts acting the hard man once the bloke is buried under security.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I met Peter Kaye at a concert and he was really p1ssed off that I went over to him. He did smile for the photo however!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gokie

OK, so she seems totally cute but she came into an Italian restaurant in my town and did not tip well. I mean, she tipped 15% after ordering almost everything on the menu, which is a fair sum BUT it's a lot of work to cook everything on the menu and I feel like in that case 17-20 is fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gokie

HOW IS MEL GIBSON NOT ON THIS LIST??????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PFL

Twink - what a wagon - here she is with her late night phone in show;

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

PFL wrote: »
    Twink - what a wagon - here she is with her late night phone in show;

I would'nt like to get a phonecall from Twink if she was in a bad mood alright;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Gokie wrote: »
    OK, so she seems totally cute but she came into an Italian restaurant in my town and did not tip well. I mean, she tipped 15% after ordering almost everything on the menu, which is a fair sum BUT it's a lot of work to cook everything on the menu and I feel like in that case 17-20 is fair.

She ordered a lot of food and only coughed up a 15% tip?? The BITCH! :rolleyes:
    Gokie wrote: »
    HOW IS MEL GIBSON NOT ON THIS LIST??????????????????

Because no-one here met him?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭lyverbird1

A mate who works in Formula 1 says Lewis Hamilton is notorious amongst everyone for being an up-himself little sh*t. Very small circle, F1, where everyone working on it gets to know each other quite well, and everyone is (at the least) polite to each other. Except Hamilton.

I've heard this to be true as well - I hate the arrogant little tw@t anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

SherryD wrote: »
    The man just screams ignorant prat in fairness!
    Never met richard dawkins but i cant stand the look of him or the crap he comes out with he's a souless creature:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    I met him a good few years ago and he was very nice, was only happy to talk to myself and a few others for a minute.

Colin Farrell is bang on, got his autograph the first time I met him. Have seen him out and about a couple of times since.

Met John Lithgow outside The Shelbourne Hotel last year, very nice guy, said he was filming a movie here, not sure if it's out yet though :confused:

Not sure if anyone will remember the Irish guy who won the second or third series of Big Brother (pretty sure his name is Brian), but I met him over in London a couple of months after he won. He was a TV presenter at the time and he was recording something just off Oxford Street when I saw him. I said "Howya Brian" as I was passing and he stopped what he was doing and talked to us for a minute. Seemed delighted to hear a Dublin accent in the middle of London!

There might be one or two others, can't think at the moment...anyways, not all celebrities are pricks!
    Yea i met John Lithgow in a bar in New York one time he bought me a few drinks and we had a good ol chat really nice guy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭furiousox

Never met richard dawkins but i cant stand the look of him or the crap he comes out with he's a souless creature:mad::mad::mad:

Of course he's soulless...he's an atheist! :pac:

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

furiousox wrote: »
    Of course he's soulless...he's an atheist! :pac:

I think some would define him more and as anti-theist. (?)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

Aiden Bishop... what a [EMAIL="w@nker"]w@nker[/EMAIL].

I work for a popular festival and over the past 10 years I've met all the Irish comedians and dozens of internatioal comics. Almost all have been absolutley sound out (even Des is alright - kinda!:)).

I had just handed my girlfriend a full pint, Bishop walked past and knocked it out of her hand on to the floor. He turned around, saw what he did, and just turned to walk off!
    So I said "Oi, are you not going to apologise!?". He just looked and said "What are you going to do about it?" :eek:
    So I went for him...
    Bouncers intervened, I slipped away into the crowd, he got kicked out.

That kind of aggro is definitly not my style at all, I'm usually a real laid-back hippy kind of person, but wow what an @sshole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭shaddupayaface

Seen Brian Kennedy at a Luas stop in town. He spat a big gollier on the ground, got it right from the back of his throat and spat, no bother to him.....dirtbag!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dave McSavage is an absolute arsehole.
    Met him at Vicar St ages ago as a freind of mine wanted to talk to him(i didnt)..ignorant cnunt walked off right in the middle of the conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Seen as the Tom OC thread got closed, can we expect this one to go too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

Degsy wrote: »
    Dave McSavage is an absolute arsehole.
    Met him at Vicar St ages ago as a freind of mine wanted to talk to him(i didnt)..ignorant cnunt walked off right in the middle of the conversation.

Is that not just what he does and he thinks he is being a comedian. The only reason people should talk to him is to abuse him.

Advertisement