Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudest celeb you've met?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

RIP Cilla

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

darkdubh wrote: »
    This makes for an interesting read.The amount of times Cilla Black turns up is unreal,she sounds like an utterly vile person.

http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/300180-who-your-nicest-celebs-10.html

yes RIP Cilla :cool:

Lars and James from Metallica - Lars was cool, James was a little more sarcastic.

thats funny i would have been the other way around with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Met tubrity in the living room nightclub off o Connel street. He was happy to take a photo with us and countless others all night.

If I were a celeb, I know I'd tell someone to feck off eventually and let my enjoy my night out so I think people should take their negative celeb experiences with a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭teadrinker96

I don't know if you could really call him a celebrity but I guess he is kind of an internet one -met yer man Cian Twomey on a night out a while ago in Cork and he was nothing short of a díck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Someone asked me for my autograph at a gig a last year.

I happily obliged and took photos with them! I have absolutely no idea who they think I am as I'm definitely not famous.

Hopefully they're no just sophisticated identity thieves!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

I don't know if you could really call him a celebrity but I guess he is kind of an internet one -met yer man Cian Twomey on a night out a while ago in Cork and he was nothing short of a díck

Yeah I get that impression. I really liked his videos at first but he seems to have gotten caught up in the hype and let it go to his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

who is he ???. From what the pictures i saw of him he looks like a twat. Some people cant get a job yet people like him make money off the net. theres no god lol or else hes just a cruel bastard lol

you get GAA players who lost games/won games out signing atutographs for fans. there the real celebs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

SpaceTime wrote: »
    Someone asked me for my autograph at a gig a last year.

I happily obliged and took photos with them! I have absolutely no idea who they think I am as I'm definitely not famous.

Hopefully they're no just sophisticated identity thieves!

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

PTH2009 wrote: »
    who is he ???. From what the pictures i saw of him he looks like a twat. Some people cant get a job yet people like him make money off the net. theres no god lol or else hes just a cruel bastard lol

you get GAA players who lost games/won games out signing atutographs for fans. there the real celebs

No..they're really not.

A celeb is a well known famous person. GAA players are not celebs. That cian towmey fella mentioned above is more a celeb

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

MarkY91 wrote: »
    GAA players are not celebs.

They are as much celebs as anyone else :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    They are as much celebs as anyone else :confused:
    Ah,when they are down in the local talking about hang sangwiches and Heifers,it kinda take the rub of Hollywood of them.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

No..they're really not.

A celeb is a well known famous person. GAA players are not celebs. That cian towmey fella mentioned above is more a celeb

I'm from Cork and I've never heard of him.What is he,a Youtube vlogger or whatever its called?

I'm from Cork and I've never heard of him.What is he,a Youtube vlogger or whatever its called?

Yeah kinda he puts funny videos up on facebook and has almost 2 million followers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Yeah kinda he puts funny videos up on facebook and has almost 2 million followers :P
    FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Personally, would have to be Catherine Zeta Jones, stuck up cow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Personally, would have to be Catherine Zeta Jones, stuck up cow.

Tell us more.

Squaredude wrote: »
    FYP

glad its just not me then...funny is one thing there not!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

twomey is a dickhead, lest said about him the better rather than feed his over inflated ego.
    A few lads i know who met him in cork felt the same way about him

aaronc182 wrote: »
    glad its just not me then...funny is one thing there not!

ah no, he might be a príck but some of his videos are gas you have to admit!
    twomey is a dickhead, lest said about him the better rather than feed his over inflated ego.
    A few lads i know who met him in cork felt the same way about him

yeah he's pretty much in love with himself :o letting the fame get to his head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Tell us more.

<SNIP>

Just looked this twomey fella up on youtube. He's got like one video up. What am I missing here?

Wright wrote: »
    Just looked this twomey fella up on youtube. He's got like one video up. What am I missing here?

haha no look him up on facebook :p mr cian twomey

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    <SNIP>

So you've never actually met her?

haha no look him up on facebook :p mr cian twomey

Usually a facebook page compliments a youtube personality; how come its the other way round here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

anmhi02 wrote: »
    Met Pat Shortt recently at junction 14.....got a pic taken with my son. He was nothing short of a gentleman! Lovely lovely man :-)

Have you read the thread title?

Have you read the thread title?

Time for a 'rudest boards member' thread.

Eeesh that's gonna be a long one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

No..they're really not.

??? Who is well known to you may not be well known to others. The word celeb is a ridiculous word now, especially in the context it is used now. In Ireland more people would know high profile GAA players and even lower profile than the likes of that unfunny repetitive tw@t Cian Twomey.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

??? Who is well known to you may not be well known to others. The word celeb is a ridiculous word now, especially in the context it is used now. In Ireland more people would know high profile GAA players and even lower profile than the likes of that unfunny repetitive tw@t Cian Twomey.

Good point.There a lot of people,not necessarily older folk,who don't use social media like FB.They would have no idea who Cian Twomey is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Good point.There a lot of people,not necessarily older folk,who don't use social media like FB.They would have no idea who Cian Twomey is.

Lucky b#$&@€;£s !!! Ha!

Advertisement