Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know a tattoo artist looking for work??

Options
  • 01-07-2009 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

I'm not sure if advertisng for vacancies is in the charter, mods feel free to correct me!!
    Exceptionally busy state of the art tattoo studio based in Munster is looking for a talented tattoo artist to join their team. Candidate will need to have a strong portfolio showing versatility, and willingness to do all styles. There is a high emphasis on custom work in all styles of tattooing. This is not an apprentice position, open to quality,experienced artists only.. Usual criteria applies i.e. no rockstar attitudes , drug use etc.. PM me for further details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

dingdong1 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if advertisng for vacancies is in the charter, mods feel free to correct me!!

We have no problem with this, particularly given the way it's tough for all of us at the minute!
    Maybe try posting it on the sister site adverts.ie too?
    http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=48

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dingdong1

BUMP!! studio is still searching for an artist, pm for details, thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I know its in the post and im sorry for asking, but any idea if you'd have apprentice positions coming up any time?

Advertisement