Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - Rigid fork for mtb

Options
  • 01-07-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭

Looking for a rigid fork with v brake bosses if anyone has one. Carbon would be preferred. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Hey somefool, try your man Robbie in Rohar cycles barrick street, I've heard he's pretty good for sourcing 2nd hand gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I have a Kona project2 (http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/-_-/5360008403/) if thats any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Yep mloc, that seems perfect! Where are you based and how much do you want for them, or I can give you a rock shox dart fork if you like!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Based in Celbridge or can meet in Dublin. Away at the moment but will be home on Tuesday.. €25?

Feckety
    I'm in Cork!
    Give me a day or two to see if I can work something out otherwise I'll probably have to pass. :(

• Advertisement

SomeFool wrote: »
    Yep mloc, that seems perfect! Where are you based and how much do you want for them, or I can give you a rock shox dart fork if you like!

What kinda repair and price for that there rocker shoxer?? I maybe intrested.......

What kinda repair and price for that there rocker shoxer?? I maybe intrested.......

Used but not abused. Haven't been on a bike in a while now. Dart 2 disc specific. P.M me if you want to have a look. I'd say about 40 quid would be fair unless you have decent spd pedals to swap!

Sorry Somefool, I thought I had replied to you:o

The bike I want the fork for is really only a hack, a bike I have retired but needs a change of socks, so €40 maybe a little too much, besides this its not a disk bike so no use to me, cheers and best of luck.

Advertisement