Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How dyou show someone new you like them?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 butterflydream

Novella wrote: »

I tend to just laugh more around people I like 'cause I'm happier :) Or the good old "Tell me a secret" line!

yeah I do that but its tell me something interesting. I also smile more but then again I smile a lot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

It goes one way or the other, loss of my entire vocabulary or uncontrollable babbling:o Neither are what you'd call smooth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭CorkLady1983

i had a guy one time telling me that he loved going to weddings...and that he definately wanted to get married - I asked him why - he was like 'spread the seed' I was dude - you're making a tool of yourself...

found out from mutual friend - that he had a bit of crush on me and he didn't mean to be so foolish but he couldn't help it...

just don't say something like that - cringeworthy....:D

Advertisement