Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Check out the Arthur Daleys here...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭tc20

:D

"auto with triptronic, parking sensors, dual zone climate control, cruise control, onboard computer, CD changer, wood trim, fog lights, R18 alloys,+all usual extras. vehicle is in IMMACULATE condition throughout, clean shiny body, no dents or scratches, clean black interior, R18 alloys with good tyres, service history, new NCT till 06/2011, totally original. one small fault-ABS light on, hence low price. Bargain at 2050eur straight sale, 2500eur trade ins welcome.AFTERHOURS OR WEEKEND VIEWING AVAILABLE, RING FOR DETAILS, THANKS FOR VIEWING. also 06 Opel Astra silver -7100eur, 03 Hyunday Santa Fe 2.0CRDi diesel- 5900eur, 01 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 3.1 diesel auto leather-5900eur, 02 Mitsubishi L200 2.5 diesel double cab-5900eur, 01 Hyunday Trajet 2.0 auto 7seater,leather- 3700eur, 00 Renault Laguna 1.9dci new type diesel engine, top spec.- 1600eur, 99 Mercedes S320 silver, R19,IMMACULATE,new nct- 6900eur, ALL OUR CARS ARE LOWEST PRICE ON QUALITY VEHICLE MARKET !!."

i can imagine them trying to squeeze all that in to a 30 second radio ad spot :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,006 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I always liked that shape BMW. If I could get a decent one in a diesel auto.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    I always liked that shape BMW. If I could get a decent one in a diesel auto.... :)

You could easily get one, E39 530d's are in plentiful supply at very keen prices at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

imagine buying your car from "Afterhours Car Sales"

or paying 6900 for a Renault 19....

VolvoMan wrote: »
    You could easily get one, E39 530d's are in plentiful supply at very keen prices at the moment.

The tax would crucify me and no doubt my 06 2L TDI Passat would give better mileage? But it's still tempting... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭tc20

colm_mcm wrote: »
    or paying 6900 for a Renault 19....

i think he means 19" rims on a 99 S class for €6900..but either way i wouldn't darken their door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

The tax would crucify me and no doubt my 06 2L TDI Passat would give better mileage? But it's still tempting... :)

I think that if it's the car you want, then road tax shouldn't be an issue.

The Passat will obviously be more economical than the 530d for obvious reasons. But that engine in the BM' is fantastic and despite being older than the Passat, it has the advantage of common-rail technology and will most likely be a lot more refined than the VW.

Ah but I couldn't trade a 06 Passat for a 02-ish BMW... could I? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭igglou

Ah but I couldn't trade a 06 Passat for a 02-ish BMW... could I? :)

Course you can! I see you looking enviously at my BMW!! :D

Do it!!

igglou wrote: »
    Course you can! I see you looking enviously at my BMW!! :D

Do it!!

Give over you :) Besides the one I'm talking about here is the older model to yours.

Might see if I could find one for a test drive though...

• Advertisement
Advertisement