Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Broadband in Annacotty Limerick

Options
  • 01-07-2009 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I recently moved to Limerick from Dublin. I'm living in the Bloomfield estate in Annacotty. I have tried to get broadband from UPC but service is not available. I believe there is a phone line in the house. Can I just ring up Eircom get them to re-activate the line and go with somebody else for Broadband? Anybody recommend any provider that I should go with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I believe there is a phone line in the house. Can I just ring up Eircom get them to re-activate the line and go with somebody else for Broadband?

Yes, after that, pretty much all the operators should be available (as long as the line qualifies). It will depend on which exchange you're on, Castletroy or Annacotty. You'll have to weigh up the various options, as different companies give varying speeds and other incentives, and chose the one you want.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

jor el wrote: »
    Yes, after that, pretty much all the operators should be available (as long as the line qualifies). It will depend on which exchange you're on, Castletroy or Annacotty. You'll have to weigh up the various options, as different companies give varying speeds and other incentives, and chose the one you want.

Magnet are available in some areas in Annacotty.

http://magnetentertainment.ie/products/llu/index.htm

Advertisement