Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport from Wicklow?

• 01-07-2009 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭

I've a 6.30 flight tomorrow morning and had a crash this morning so the car is out of service (perhaps permanently). Anyone know the best way to get to the airport from Wicklow? A cab the entire way would come it at over 100 and I can't see work letting that through the expenses!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

How about a taxi to Greystones and get the Aircoach?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a Bus Éireann bus leaves the Grand Hotel in Wicklow town at 1.30 am and goes to the airport.
    133 timetable .pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Given the early hour of the flight I'm going to go with the 133 this evening and grab a cheap hotel. Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

hey if only i looked at this earlier........i live in wicklow and was flying to london at 6.30 on wednesday. just a note d4 hotels do rooms for 39 euro a night.....bus passes the door

Advertisement