Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice/Help for 9 weeks Aus/New Zealand/Asia

Options
  • 01-07-2009 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

looking for advice/opinion on the following please-Basically me and my OH have 9 weeks or so off to travel in Autum next year..

We havent done much research but basically wanted to take in the best parts(obviously this is up for debate) of Australia,New Zealand and Asia.It wuld be great if somebody could advise us on a basic itinerary of must see spots and how long to spend there? eg like Sydney 1 week etc

Once we have decided on our basic itinerary,I heard Trailfinders would be the best way to go,they would do all booking,give good advice etc..I know we will probably pay a bit more to book through them but I cant see myself, doing it all myself..Are there any other websites/companies we could consider for this?

Budget wise -We dont want to be staying in 5stars but also dont want to be staying in crap places either...Somewhere middle of the road, a bit of luxury but nothing excessive...We have absolutely no idea how much this is going to cost in total,any guestimates out there for? 9 weeks- taking in Aus,New Zealand + Asia,Flights + Accomodation(middle of the road quality)?

Preferences would be - Not to spend too much time in airports so we were thinking around 1 week per location - so circa 9 main locations - Dont know if this is the best way to approach this?

Would be really grateful for any feedback/opinions on above,we have never travelled to these places before and so really need advice on how to go about organising this?Thanks,F

Advertisement