Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Nah you don't, you can never have too much!
    /withdrawal symptoms

Well I officially have for the mo! I'm off to fall asleep in a lovely vodka haze, to the dulcet tones of Crystal Castles :D nighty night

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

night boxxy!!
    //zzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

suppose tar's just about gone to bed...?

tar?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Cork wouldn't be scary...but it's full of cork people!

Can't believe you guys ahven't tried out that restaurant! Anyway if I head down we should try to go in there, but I'll be really thinking about the thirsty scholar during the meal. The meals in there look all fancy, time to see is there one I like the look of. And whenever crumble comes home we should have a beers too!

i estimate that, unless in case of lotto win... that'll be at least 5 years...

so um... if anyone's coming to nz in the meantime, drop me a pm and we shall dhrink!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Urgh, I'm violently allergic to jager, which sucks, because I like the taste of it!

and yes i did learn that the hard way

aww no!!! thats just awful, awful!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

suppose tar's just about gone to bed...?

tar?
    Just missed me, was at my listening to music in bed for hours phase!
    i estimate that, unless in case of lotto win... that'll be at least 5 years...

so um... if anyone's coming to nz in the meantime, drop me a pm and we shall dhrink!
    CU in 5 years :p
    maameeo wrote: »

Don't really know what the stuff tastes like, had a jager bomb there on my birhtday for the first time, didn't have a choice, they wanted me to try every shot haha, and it was lovely. What is Jager on it's own like?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

It's only tuesday. :mad:

dog started barking and a whimper which meant one thing... 10m minutes later thunder, lightening and torrential rain. Amazing how he can tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

dog started barking and a whimper which meant one thing... 10m minutes later thunder, lightening and torrential rain. Amazing how he can tell!

Yes yes! Just before the tsunami hit indonesia and all that, the animals started running away, some of the tribes followed them and were fine. Cow's going into cover and all that, amazing how little biologists know about this. I'll go look it up.

Bah application forms, Trinity want so much documentarion it is unreal. DCU are being much handier... at this all day.

Now back to personal statements and emailing people about documentation...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I think I'm addicted to those Animal Cops programs...seriously.

Just like cop programs about abuse to animals is it? Or like pet detectives.

sharkey and george, sharkey and george...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

sharkey and george, sharkey and george...
    ...the detectives of the sea! I remember it well :)

Sharky and George, the crime busters of the sea,
    Sharky and George , they solve any mystery!
    do dodo do do dodododododo!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

crimebusters! yes that came to mind just as i opened this thread again. and i knew there was a 'mystery' in there somewhere. ah, memories :) i'm sure sharkey wore sunglasses like any good detective

Trailer for dvd i want, gimme gimme!
    They were great live.

Would buy but is gonna be expensive times ahead to fix computer...
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1637125/art/sapphire-technology/radeon-hd-4870-1-gb-gddr5.html
    Ohh ive been rang he is delivering it now exciting....!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

What is Jager on it's own like?
    Its not bad, has a slight kick but thats just the alcohol burning your throat on the way down:P
    It sure is:(

Welcome back btw...no i is off to hurling training:D

Had no rest day from exercise since last friday...my legs will feel this one alright:(

damn pc just wont work, think it is something else broken now. So gonna go to galway with
    it to try and fix it with spare parts of pther pcs ahhhh

agh head, 5 million things to think about, worry about, aghhh. stupid computer, stupid people, stupid university, ashdsd

agh head, 5 million things to think about, worry about, aghhh. stupid computer, stupid people, stupid university, ashdsd

know the feeling :(

• Advertisement

To go to pub or not, so many things to do, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ye get that feeling in your head, it's liek tehre is extra pressure from your skull or something...

To go to pub or not, so many things to do, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ye get that feeling in your head, it's liek tehre is extra pressure from your skull or something...

trepanation?

Hmm I'm quite worried that you know that word off hand...errr, about saturday...

Hmm I'm quite worried that you know that word off hand...errr, about saturday...

yea...em...well i get migraines...

yea...em...well i get migraines...

Just don't try the procedure on me :eek:

Just don't try the procedure on me :eek:

oooh i never thought of that!! that would be a good pay back!
    ill bring my trepanation kit so! :D

Worst picnic ever!

Will be some headlines after my untimely death.

'We were right about the gingers' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Been flicking through the forum for a while and something struck me... people typing vegan with an * covering the a in it. Like this 'veg*an'.

Why? :confused:

Been flicking through the forum for a while and something struck me... people typing vegan with an * covering the a in it. Like this 'veg*an'.

Why? :confused:

That's the easiest way to say both vegetarian and vegan at the same time, also the most bad ass way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

bad ass way.

Bad ass way? :rolleyes:

Lazy persons way :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement