Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

aaaaaaand i must away, stupid people who live here coming home...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

They are older than I am! Have a good day! toodles

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

eh Tar do u ever go to bed???!

4.17am!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

maameeo wrote: »
    eh Tar do u ever go to bed???!

4.17am!!

Was talking to my old lecturer until 2 am and then a pal on gmail needed help. Then I watched a concert. Why sleep?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

My twin sister is in tears and banging walls in the bathroom cause my mum gave away a dress that was hers. She was probably never going to wear it again cause it was a bit small for her... Oh lord... Anyone have any optimistic stories for me?! At least it's Friday tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

She ok now?

I am sitting here protected my dog form teh cat, he is a little girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

You keep that dog safe! yes, my sister should be alright, though it may be a few days... at least she is calm now :)

She'll be ok! Now there are two cats bullying Buddy, so I've entered the fray on his side!

So i have put some scented pouches(wtf are they? :-p) in their packet in the bathroom. It is called grapevine on the front.

Now I has two grapevines!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Greedy guts.

• Advertisement

Pff the other grapevine is much more fun! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

from wiki's page on sum41...

NOFX been around since 1983! yaaaayyy! can't wait to see them live. got my tickets sorted though man, only way to get a ticket from antichristchurch is by ****ing creditcard.

when / where are they playing again? I saw them in 2004, fantastic gig

Agh sleep, no more for now. Time to go out driving!

I am sitting here protected my dog form teh cat, he is a little girl!

~sniggers~

I have a rottie and she has the heart of a scarecrow too. :D

I'm back from my hols. Booohoooo!!!!!! :(:(

At least I have the thoughts of this picnic to cheer me up. :)

Moonbaby wrote: »
    ~sniggers~

I have a rottie and she has the heart of a scarecrow too. :D

I'm back from my hols. Booohoooo!!!!!! :(:(

At least I have the thoughts of this picnic to cheer me up. :)
    It's cool that you are going, dunno myself, ahhhhhhhhhh.

My little dog is barking now, must have een something inanimate or he would be running !

Ah there is a great hill near my house that I drive up in fourth. It's really cool to put the pedal to the floor hard as you can and stay exactly the same speed!

http://ims0.osiemaps.ie/website/publicviewer/main.aspx?id=&utype=&ecom=S1&user

I was able to zoom in to my house...awesome map. You can see my garden and trees!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

That's so cool! I saw my house though my backgarden is tiny so I couldn't make anything out. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I cant work that map thing:confused::o ah well i'll recharge the internal batteries tonight and maybe things will make sense to me tomorrow haha!

Looks like i wont be heading to Meath for that pissup afterall so regarding the picnic, its all gravy baby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

DRUNK POST!!!

thats all i have to say :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Surprisd tghat i can log in and send in a post rhigt now still in bits frm last nhght wow had fun thouigh:) yay tm posting drunk!!!

jape wrote: »
    when / where are they playing again? I saw them in 2004, fantastic gig

they're playing at the town hall in Auckland, NZ. october 4th. two weeks later... UK Subs in christchurch. im contemplating shaving a mohawk in for the fortnight and then shaving the rest of my hair off again...

my boyfriend's not impressed... he's sick of me looking like a boy, apparently :rolleyes:
    Surprisd tghat i can log in and send in a post rhigt now still in bits frm last nhght wow had fun thouigh:) yay tm posting drunk!!!

hooray for drunk! i got spectacularly out of it last night... last time until october unless i manage to get some extra work, or spectacularly cheap stuff.

Everybody seems to be enjoying themselves.

Never want to drink again atm. bushmills/salvia...my tummy.

twas my last time getting properly out of it for the next 2 months.

so i had every right to enjoy myself last night.

and i have deleted your number too. ha, so no more of those txts.

Ah no the texts were fine, no need to feel bad about them and I like being texted haha.

Now haven't slept for 2 days, have to shower and prepare for a removal later. It's not good to come home to more bad news...

sleep's for the weak anyway ;)

sleep's for the weak anyway ;)

For the tired too. :p
    Hard to sleep with 40 tents of people around you and hard to find the will with such a lovely fire going all night. Threw so many pallets on it to cheers. Yes MEN *high five* haha.

mm hairdryer

oh, flashbacks to germany... rock am ring, we decided to camp in teh forest... great idea till we relaised that there's no light anywehre near and we hadnt thought far enough ahead to bring things like torches with us...

found out on the last night that the promotional keyrings/lighters (cant remember exactly now) had torches on the ends, for €2. >_<

fires are awesome though.

it's taking so much self restraint to not start a fire on the beach. beach + fire = awesome.

I borrowed a torch yay, for dark times! And me and my friend tried to climb to the top of the mountain thing but all we ran into horses and a swamp and then realised we had started walking in a river. Came back defeated and wet!
    But fire dries all and the djs started then so all was well.

Always wanted to camp on a beach, love fires, and they look so cool on the beach.

• Advertisement

boo for defeated!

huzzah for happy fire dj times though.

and im somewhat ****ed and have to be up in 6hrs for work.

not a happy bunny. want more drunky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement