Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

go to sleep! mountain was impossible, we tried 3 ways to get to the top. Attempt was fun though, and got so close.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

what mountain was it?

aww, you have me all homesick for here...

mamore_cottages_mamore_gap6.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's just called 'the mountain' haha. Dunno really. Maybe not an official one, just a huuuuuge hill with hills on the hill. :-p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

It's just called 'the mountain' haha. Dunno really. Maybe not an official one, just a huuuuuge hill with hills on the hill. :-p

Where in ireland was it? I was in the kerry mountain's recently, one of my dogs took a fearsome tumble, fliped over twice he did. He's fine though, he took it easy on his way down from then on though :P.

raah! wrote: »
    Where in ireland was it? I was in the kerry mountain's recently, one of my dogs took a fearsome tumble, fliped over twice he did. He's fine though, he took it easy on his way down from then on though :P.

Just a bit out of sligo town, up windy trails! Was a few doggies there, really cool big one. Great fun playing fetch :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

they're playing at the town hall in Auckland, NZ. october 4th. two weeks later... UK Subs in christchurch. im contemplating shaving a mohawk in for the fortnight and then shaving the rest of my hair off again...
    But a mohawk WOULD look cool heh!
    hooray for drunk! i got spectacularly out of it last night... last time until october unless i manage to get some extra work, or spectacularly cheap stuff.
    Drunk is fun! i dont normally drink much/to get wasted but had more than normal last night and really felt it:P Then 2 hrs sleep and then up to catch the first bus home to my comfy bed...aaahhh:)
    Everybody seems to be enjoying themselves.

Never want to drink again atm. bushmills/salvia...my tummy.
    Well drink and be merry seems to be the message of the night, sadly one of the guys with us was most probably spiked last night as he was in bits and is never like that ever, in the toilets for well over an hour:(

I myself was drinking pints of miller all night, coupled with many many trips to the dancefloor:D

You say that about drinking, but you know in your heart you'll be getting your drink on next weekend:pac:

Well drink and be merry seems to be the message of the night, sadly one of the guys with us was most probably spiked last night as he was in bits and is never like that ever, in the toilets for well over an hour:(
    Ah that sucks! I've never had mine spiked, I'll be careful at veggie meets!
    >_>
    I myself was drinking pints of miller all night, coupled with many many trips to the dancefloor:D

You say that about drinking, but you know in your heart you'll be getting your drink on next weekend:pac:
    Ye I probably will, but it's hard to think about it with my tummy. I even owe my friends mother a litre of whiskey haha.
    Hope you will be showing up too? :P

Never want to drink again atm. bushmills/salvia...my tummy.

What the crap kind of combination is this?!!

I see I missed all those drunken grape vine posts. It's nice to read such merry posting.:)

sadly one of the guys with us was most probably spiked last night as he was in bits and is never like that ever, in the toilets for well over an hour:(

Eech! He ok? Happened to me recently, I passed the crap out that night. thing is I noticed my mouth was numb, and then looked in my 3/4s empty pint and there was some red fizzing crap at the end of it.

What the crap kind of combination is this?!!

I see I missed all those drunken grape vine posts. It's nice to read such merry posting.:)
    I don't mean I mixed the two together, lol...
    Whiskey had OJ as a mixer. Yum yum.

I see these people make less of a fool of themselves drunk posting than me, like a few weeks ago. :S
    Eech! He ok? Happened to me recently, I passed the crap out that night. thing is I noticed my mouth was numb, and then looked in my 3/4s empty pint and there was some red fizzing crap at the end of it.

But hey, at least you had sex. :pac:

• Advertisement

But hey, at least you had sex. :pac:

Unfortunately I was returned to the safety of a friends house before I fully KO'd :P. I was just really dizzy at the pub for ages.

Eek, bad times. So you should come up to dublin this weekend, I'll get you a drink and we can talk about it man to man.

/slips tablet in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

:rolleyes:

Not the kind of joke I'd find funny tbh. Less of that sort of thing.

It hurts me when people use that smiley, dunno why I hate it so much.

Anyway, I think I recall you are a girl, this be man jokes time. :p

I am with you Tara on the liver loving escapade!
    I'll make sure and keep you honest next Sunday...In more ways than one it seems. :P

I've just ended my Holiday sugar binge. All the Toberlones and giant Milkas are gone.
    I'm feeling ~pluh~ :(

:rolleyes:

Not the kind of joke I'd find funny tbh. Less of that sort of thing.

oop, was just about to thank him for the chuckle, but I've reconsidered :D.

moonbaby wrote:
    I am with you Tara on the liver loving escapade!
    I'll make sure and keep you honest next Sunday...In more ways than one it seems.

I've just ended my Holiday sugar binge. All the Toberlones and giant Milkas are gone.
    I'm feeling ~pluh~:(
    Escapade el muerte!
    Keeping me honest hehe, more like I'll have to keep you honest by dragging you out of your house there!

If you see some dodgy food the night before, don't eat it, don't touch it, call an adult and there will be no food poisoning. :p
    We can get you chocoalte when you get htere, it'll all be ok.
    raah! wrote:
    oop, was just about to thank him for the chuckle, but I've reconsidered :D
    Agh, can't believe she screwed me out of a thanks! I worked hard to make you laugh with my man humour.

Anyway, I think I recall you are a girl, this be man jokes time. :p

*glares*

*glares*

*narrows eyes*

*whimpers*

If you see some dodgy food the night before, don't eat it, don't touch it, call an adult and there will be no food poisoning. :p
    We can get you chocoalte when you get htere, it'll all be ok.

It is my friends birthday. There is no way I won't be Coppers Dublin that weekend.

Just so as we are clear folks. If I do turn up in food poisoned projectile vomiting mode. It is Tara's fault!

And the woman got out the "special" veggie utensils that time...It looked so kosher! :(

• Advertisement

yes. yes....

Moonbaby wrote: »
    It is my friends birthday. There is no way I won't be Coppers Dublin that weekend.

Just so as we are clear folks. If I do turn up in food poisoned projectile vomiting mode. It is Tara's fault!

And the woman got out the "special" veggie utensils that time...It looked so kosher! :(
    Coppers, all I know is the reputation! Filthy! let's go

It's not my fault, it will be the sickness after the meet that is. :P

Was the woman laughing when she said it? Perhaps maniacally?
    yes. yes....

confusing

Was the woman laughing when she said it? Perhaps maniacally?

Not while I was there......:(

Suppose it would have given away her glee.

I have just learned that I still don't know how to iron. Ah the shirt will do... What matter giant holes anyway!
    Must learn some time :p

This vegetable is cool, it is fractal, it's buds are made up of smaller buds and are shaped in a logarithmic pattern. Which is all important to the nerd vegetarian.

Brassica_romanesco.jpg

Hmm, it's like a caulifower broccoli mix or soemthing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Have you tasted it? Not a fan of cauliflower but this looks... interesting.

Have you tasted it? Not a fan of cauliflower but this looks... interesting.

I have. I get excited by new vegetables :D
    It is more like cauliflower. Preety tame though, definitely looks more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I have. I get excited by new vegetables :D
    you got some straaaaaange tastes girl...whatever floats your boat i suppose:pac:

P.S. i was gutted Hamilton won the G.P. i dislike that chap alot for some odd reason...

you don't like alonso, do you?

• Advertisement

But a mohawk WOULD look cool heh!

you're right... it would...

*swayed*
    Drunk is fun! i dont normally drink much/to get wasted but had more than normal last night and really felt it:P Then 2 hrs sleep and then up to catch the first bus home to my comfy bed...aaahhh:)

drunk is awesome! and oh man, woke up with this song stuck in my head.... it's gonna be a loooooooooong two months....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement