Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

As if passigng on gingerness wasn't enough:(
    You should be so lucky!:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You should be so lucky!:P

Well when I gorw a beard some of it goes gingery! Ever since I met maameeo and you no doubt. :p

Well when I gorw a beard some of it goes gingery! Ever since I met maameeo and you no doubt. :p

No doubt indeed, its ok if one of us is around but just us two or even more increases your risk:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/looks down.

OHOH

:D

/looks down.

OHOH

:D
    And just when you thought it was safe to go camping too, no less than 3 redheads express interest;) On a more normal side of life: i just finished a bowl of pasta and am watching money train on bbc1:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I have indigestion. I've never had it before. Deeply unpleasant.

I am listening to very loud music and eating cheese. What a life.

3 of you? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I made buns today, iced them with too much colouring and feel a bit iffy now.

I'm watching Big Bro. I don't usually watch but the remote is SO far away...

....on the other couch...

I have indigestion. I've never had it before. Deeply unpleasant.
    I've hardly ever had that but i know how irritating it is:(

Yes tar/a 3 of us:D aint it wonderful! Michelle that stuff will rot your brains, use whatever force you can muster to change channel ASAP!

Am I gonna wake up with ginger hair?
    I hope it will be through dye and not forced breeding. :D

• Advertisement

Am I gonna wake up with ginger hair?
    I hope it will be through dye and not forced breeding. :D

Forced breeding...i think we'd both love that (obv male/fem lol):D

Shush they could be watching, gotta make em think we dont. :pac:

Shush they could be watching, gotta make em think we dont. :pac:
    Oh i was just thinking out some stuff, those previous posts mean nothing:pac: sure i'm too tired to think straight, that must be the reason eh...i'm off to bed heh

gnight.....................................................................woop

/retreats to bedroom for several weeks

0201_636.jpg

Doing nauthing for me :(

Try again.

what kind of girls do you like? :D
    /google

redheads?

P0N4Q4N.jpg

Oh puhlease....she is clearly a faker.

Oh I know, I've seen her work :D

Still haven't said who you are lesbian for...hmm

• Advertisement

jessica-alba-ass.jpg

???

Megan Fox.

megan-fox-33.jpg

I suppose she made transformers 2 better

megan_fox_transformers_2_candids_breast_banner3453534.JPG

But I don't see what the fuss is, much like alba, angelina jolie, masterofnothing etc. :pac:

I can never get past the fact that she's a hoor. And an absolute idiot. And a bit of a butterface

I can never get past the fact that she's a hoor. And an absolute idiot. And a bit of a butterface

Who megan? Miaaaaooow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

And who the hell does she think she is? Playing Tomb Raider like that? She's no lara croft!

Who megan? Miaaaaooow :D

The second part of my name ain't there for nothin bud :D no but seriously, read some interviews with her "I'm bisexual/I have the libido of a 14 year old boy etc" no you're not and no you don't, you just know that you basically wouldn't have a career if you weren't such excellent **** fodder and you're playing up to it. Makes me want to screech

raah! wrote:
    And who the hell does she think she is? Playing Tomb Raider like that? She's no lara croft!
    Did she? Haven't seen any of thise films. really must watch...research purposes you understand.

In other news I've been offered a place at trinity and am waiting to hear on two other positons.

The second part of my name ain't there for nothin bud:D no but seriously, read some interviews with her "I'm bisexual/I have the libido of a 14 year old boy etc" no you're not and no you don't, you just know that you basically wouldn't have a career if you weren't such excellent **** fodder and you're playing up to it. Makes me want to screech
    Rofl, she is a bad actress all right, one part of the film mad me laugh so much, her line was delivered so badly.

As for **** fodder, hilarious term, and she is, and it's what she has got, fair play for her for knowing it.
    Now off to the bedrrom to give her what she wants :pac:

• Advertisement

The second part of my name ain't there for nothin bud :D no but seriously, read some interviews with her "I'm bisexual/I have the libido of a 14 year old boy etc" no you're not and no you don't, you just know that you basically wouldn't have a career if you weren't such excellent **** fodder and you're playing up to it. Makes me want to screech

But I don't see what the fuss is, much like alba, angelina jolie, masterofnothing etc. :pac:

But she has Blue blue eyes. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement