Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

honey sounds nice but the pictures of it on google dont look nice, hmm what to think
    never went to a doctor, jjust got very acquainted with the roof and getting drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

It's just a sponge cake and I don't think it tastes particularly honey-like, but tastes different to ur usual sponge cake. The texture is also different, owing to beating for ages over a saucepan of simmering water.
    It lasts around 15 minutes in my house >_<

Simple things are usually better ^_^

Hmmm I guess you're much more helpful than doctors then. Though for some reason I doubt my doctor would have recommended alcohol to a 14-17 year old girl.

Gonna stop keeping myself awake/being online/thirdwheeling now... Goodnight/Morning!

Burritos it is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd be a better doctar so. I remember thinking that was a great idea when i was a similar age :pac:

goodnight, mm burritos!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

ah when i am like that i would rather lie there for hours and maybe get a bit than not even have a possibility on a laptop. longer ya leave it harder it gets then cos you feel its so late no point in trying. had insomnia for many months before, it's so bad. A friend had it for a year, he would just sit in a chair all night until people got back up :eek: or esle until his body shut down and he had some **** sleep

ah honestly I've tried that and it's just more annoying and makes me feel worse, I would rather try and tire myself on the net. I used to have a problem with over-sleeping which is exhausting. Just can't get it right.
    *hug*

We're like sleepiness twins. I think. :(

I'm thinking of making burritos or something when my cat wakes up. Or more cake. Hmm.

You let the cat wake up naturally aww, don't think I'd be able to, does it sleep with you?

Pizza with pizza toppings......

http://i.imgur.com/xabgH.jpg

ah i know how annoying it is, dunno, nothing really works and each to their own. i remember going to bed at 9 and still staring at the roof past the next 9 on the clock, whups. I wouldnt help with oversleeping :P

I can not imagine you ever letting a cat wake naturally lol! It's like the wonder in your eyes when a cat is spotted :D

• Advertisement

Sigh. I closed the laptop and then decided to check for answers anyway :o
    --LOS-- wrote: »
    You let the cat wake up naturally aww, don't think I'd be able to, does it sleep with you?

Of course he sleeps with me ^_^ I generally sleep better with a cat or a plushie anyway :o

Thin crust ftw.

i wish i had a cat living with me now, or a dog. or both, oh god id love both, and they'd be freinds, and they'd even get on with the mouse friend I made in my dream the other night

ah i know how annoying it is, dunno, nothing really works and each to their own. i remember going to bed at 9 and still staring at the roof past the next 9 on the clock, whups. I wouldnt help with oversleeping :P

I can not imagine you ever letting a cat wake naturally lol! It's like the wonder in your eyes when a cat is spotted :D

ofc nothing works coz sleep is not the problem. Well waking up late because you've stayed up late is not over-sleeping :P I am gona switch off though coz I have to be awake in a couple hours.
    Sigh. I closed the laptop and then decided to check for answers anyway :o

Of course he sleeps with me ^_^ I generally sleep better with a cat or a plushie anyway :o

Thin crust ftw.

aww I'd love that. Dunno what a plushie is.

sounds like a ghey pillow. nn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plushie

First meaning. It's too cute a word for it to not be used more often. Besides, Bobby the Bear deserves some acknowledgement. I slept with him for so many years...

Night.

• Advertisement

A plushophile, a person who is attracted to stuffed animals

LOL mmm teddies, rapeably soft

They were going around Goldsmith Hall with a big, human sized white fluffy teddy bear asking people to hug it or something. The only thing I could think of was "hmmm... if someone was really into bears, I guess the white would hide the stains". :o

I didn't even know plushophiles existed.

Congrats on a recent engagement! My friend daragh seems to have gotten a little too drunk last night, and asked his girlfriend to marry him. Unfortunately she has gone and said yes. Daragh is now sober and not happy

neexus.jpg

Just won 2 tix to the deadspace 2 premiere wooo. get to play the game in the sugar club, have a free drink and free pizza along with a screening of 28 days later!

EA_Dead_Space2.jpg

happys!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

LOS works for free...spread the word!!

I may be tired, will reply to all else tomorrow night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Congrats on a recent engagement! My friend daragh seems to have gotten a little too drunk last night, and asked his girlfriend to marry him. Unfortunately she has gone and said yes. Daragh is now sober and not happy

http://omg.wthax.org/neexus.jpg

LOL that's what happened to me, now I just stay drunk to keep the love alive!!!!!

it's already sold out, **** that

• Advertisement

LOS works for free...spread the word!!

I may be tired, will reply to all else tomorrow night :D

haha that could be any number of things, you talking about the deadspace thing or the maths thing or....I dunno!

Right catch up time (without multiquote...sorry :p):

Cool pics, cats, Java city, snooker in Trinners, insomnia, cats, marriage proposal, Dead Space 2 and a lucky lucky mofo!

Oh and LOS doing my maths for me
    /pats on head:pac:

There's a programme on TV about travellers getting married and it's on in the background...there's this one getting battery packs stuck inside the dress so she can have parts of it light up...must be getting married in the dark:pac:

Why can't LOS do my maths? :(

Lucky people, whoever is getting married. I mean Peas' friends, not those traveller people. Have they said anything about how they "grab" girls yet?

EDIT: realised that right now I have no maths to do, and that my maths are nearly always stupidly easy anyway =] If I still had Physics I'd change that for Physics but noooo. Hmmm... Chemistry then? Someone?

Why can't LOS do my maths? :(

Lucky people, whoever is getting married. I mean Peas' friends, not those traveller people. Have they said anything about how they "grab" girls yet?

EDIT: realised that right now I have no maths to do, and that my maths are nearly always stupidly easy anyway =] If I still had Physics I'd change that for Physics but noooo. Hmmm... Chemistry then? Someone?
    I tricked her into doing it, it was easier that way :pac:

Weird to see that you have NO maths to do at all! I had 2 hours of doing equations today, only wish I could pass some of them over to you so that could end the drought :/ We don't even need to do this stuff during our 4 years there...only for the fact they brought it in this year as a compulsory module, I'd not bother:(

I learned a new nerdy chat up line today: You're so hot, you de-nature my enzymes :pac:

I tricked her into doing it, it was easier that way :pac:

Weird to see that you have NO maths to do at all! I had 2 hours of doing equations today, only wish I could pass some of them over to you so that could end the drought :/ We don't even need to do this stuff during our 4 years there...only for the fact they brought it in this year as a compulsory module, I'd not bother:(

I learned a new nerdy chat up line today: You're so hot, you de-nature my enzymes :pac:

We get weekly WileyPLUS crap that no one likes but it's generally easy enough (when the stupid thing accepts your answer anyway). We're probably gonna get another one of those assignments some time this week, or maybe next week. I don't really mind maths tbh, and it's easy enough that I barely ever have to show up for lectures (they're always at 9 and useless) or tutorials (been to those like 3 times and it was a waste of time!) Actually this semester I don't have a single subject that I don't like/mildly love. Even Chemistry. We have the best lecturer ever for Chemistry ^_^ And the chem lab people are also great. Physics people were so useless...

Tsk tsk... chat up lines.................. just no >_<

I made an awesome chocolate pudding/chocolate sauce that was very dark and intense but still sweet enough for my sister to like it so now I'm happy ^_^
    I also made an egg and quinoa wrap that tasted all sausagey... it was weird.

We get weekly WileyPLUS crap that no one likes but it's generally easy enough (when the stupid thing accepts your answer anyway). We're probably gonna get another one of those assignments some time this week, or maybe next week. I don't really mind maths tbh, and it's easy enough that I barely ever have to show up for lectures (they're always at 9 and useless) or tutorials (been to those like 3 times and it was a waste of time!) Actually this semester I don't have a single subject that I don't like/mildly love. Even Chemistry. We have the best lecturer ever for Chemistry ^_^ And the chem lab people are also great. Physics people were so useless...

Tsk tsk... chat up lines.................. just no >_<

I made an awesome chocolate pudding/chocolate sauce that was very dark and intense but still sweet enough for my sister to like it so now I'm happy ^_^
    I also made an egg and quinoa wrap that tasted all sausagey... it was weird.
    Oh that's that online thing you have for coursework right? Yeah you said before that it sucks and won't accept proper answers...it should probably burn in that case:cool: The assignments, well I guess they'll keep you going for a while and you won't be bored outta your tree!

I'd have loved to do chem in school, they only gave us the physics option because we were the smart class:pac:

Oh you know I don't go for all that chat up line crap, it just sounds funny because we had de-natured proteins discussed briefly in a physiology lecture a few days ago:p

Keeping sis happy = good

You staying happy also = :D

Have a good one, I'm off to bed for a long ass day tomorrow...be sure to rub my face in it ya hear! :p G'night!

Oh and LOS doing my maths for me
    /pats on head:pac:

I'll pass that thanks on to the Casio fx-83WA :cool: Her buttons may be all worn down so that the only person that can use her is me but shes a beaut and I've had her since I started secondary school. Someone got in a huge argument with me one time going mad that I would even consider using it for exams coz of not being able to read the buttons but I could work it blind :P

• Advertisement

I hate when I have deja vu on your posts :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement