Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Hallo!!!!!!

Sorry I've been non-existent lately! Exams wreck my head!

How are we all keeping? Any news?

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

no news at all!

Tumbleweed.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

No news here either.
    *hides superpowerful new invention that will make me insanely rich*

>_>

<_<

I was pretty sure I posted something here yesterday, but apparently I didn't. Oh well.

"The reaction mixture and the reaction vessel will be distributed in relatively small amounts all over their surroundings. This can be quite sufficiently spectacular when a few grams of hot solution and bits of test-tube are spread over the laboratory. On an industrial scale, preventing perhaps several thousand tons of mixture and of reactor getting scattered over several square miles of land - and its inhabitants - by controlled removal of heat is a significant consideration for the chemical engineer.

I wonder who writes these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I'm finally back online lol, not for too long though! College has been interesting this week, so much to learn :( BUT...I did change from using the train to using the bus so the travel is much easier and cheaper:D Can't wait until Friday...drinkies in town for me \0/

Hope you are all doing great, are you?

p.s. LOS thanks for the birthday sambuca shot at the weekend, it helped:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

No news here either.
    *hides superpowerful new invention that will make me insanely rich*

>_>

<_<

I was pretty sure I posted something here yesterday, but apparently I didn't. Oh well.
    I wonder who writes these things.
    Now that you've mentioned it though, people will know about it and will try to steal the ideas by force/chocolate induced trance :pac:
    Can't wait until Friday...drinkies in town for me \0/
    1 Day later...Saturday :(

Man I hate these early morning starts...and here I am quoting myself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

/peeks in

hullo?

hey

S'up cuz

There's something wrong with people who are awake on saturday mornings. When I rule the world (with the help of my right hand man MoN) such travesties will be banned, unless you're working or something.

I'm trying to find something to do with loads of soft Morinu tofu, which my mum got for 29c at Superquinn (which is quite weird considering that they're well within their use-by date). But.. Meh, I can't eat that much chocolatey stuff and soft tofu just screams chocolate, or egg substitute and stuff like that. Any ideas? It's not important enough to open a thread so I'll just ask here...

• Advertisement

I was up at 7 this morning :p

make a chocolate mousse, you know you want to

But the next few days are gonna be so loaded with chocolate that I don't wanna get sick of it! Plus I'd have to eat it all by myself because mum can't have soya products (unless she's very careful with timing and amount) and my sister doesn't care for tofu.... also I'm making a super awesome flourless chocolate cake either today or tomorrow so it would clash!

mmmm chocolate...

Up at 7? Not cool. Not cool at all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

woke at 2 :cool:

Up at 7? Not cool. Not cool at all.

meh, I have 2 6am and 2 5:30am starts next week

Absurdum wrote: »
    meh, I have 2 6am and 2 5:30am starts next week

Oh but if you have to do it, then it's fine. It's those weird nutcases who wake up early on a weekend without the need to, that will be in trouble under the new regimen >_>

*sigh* I remember when I used to wake up at 6am every day, because I liked it when everyone was asleep. Then my sister had to ruin it by getting up as well!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

memes-blanket-doesnt-cover-foot-foot-will-get-eaten-by-monsters.jpg

if the blanket doesn't cover your foot, a man will definitely come into your room and grab your foot, a scary man '_'

and I'm long '_'

Scary men have meetings to decide what areas to patrol for feet, I hear. I had to leave the nice man meeting then so didn't hear the rest.

That seems more wide than long. |_|

wut

'_'

• Advertisement

christ it is painful to fill in the missing words in your posts, add grammar etc all in your head :/

I tend to forget the grammars in my mysterious sentences.

freshhitler.jpg

You're so lazy with your posts, edit if there's something missing, try make sense, makes me give up reading them :(

They always make sense to me so I forget they might not to others. Like I don't know what doesn't make sense there, maybe a comma. Probably the missing parts of the subject matter are in my head >_>

They always make sense to me so I forget they might not to others. Like I don't know what doesn't make sense there, maybe a comma. Probably the missing parts of the subject matter are in my head >_>

They only make sense to you coz you know what youre trying to say and they make sense to me coz I can guess what you're trying to say but it's a ****in headache to have to decipher it soooo much, that's just too much brainwork that should have been done by you when typing it :/

I only see what you're saying in that last one now, kept thinking should be 'for the nice man meeting'. hmm

>_>

****tttttt

I can hear you now...

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/summary/play.cfm/sound_iid.205909

Maybe I will attend those scary man meetings after all :mad::pac:

That won't play and vocaroo won't work, for me to make my own. :(

oh the irony :o

I thought you would be leaving for the nice man meetin rather than talking about the scarey men with the nice men, s'all very confusing

anyways your posts often make no sense coz you omit words and such hmmmf

this you..

--LOS-- wrote: »
    oh the irony :o

I thought you would be leaving for the nice man meetin rather than talking about the scarey men with the nice men, s'all very confusing

anyways your posts often make no sense coz you omit words and such hmmmf

this you..

Oh the coppery. You can't be a member of both. Hand in your man card.

I am NOT a white square. Well I kinda am >_>

I knew there would be an extra e in that post, heee

white square? you no see the doggy?

I know scarey is spelled wrong like this but I like it :mad:

• Advertisement

I only see white squares in those posts. I restart computer maybe.
    I prefer your way but they'd have my hide in Spell Czechs if I adopted it.

Ok computer, restart!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement