Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

sketchhhh!

ahem I mean editttt!

:pac:

no idea how you're a spell czechs mod :-|

whatever's in the dictionary is there from habit anyways so I says we all start using scarey!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cos my grammar be perfect if I want it to be, I just have to garner the will to use it. <_< The admin said he was impressed with the use of the English language when I was made mod, oh how the mighty have fallen. I remember giving out to my lecturer over semicolons. :o Now look at me! I won the boards grammar competition a few years ago. :pac:

Yessss restart fixed everything. Now I have to record myself whining and you have to record yourself saying preview :p.

I've never seen you use it anywhere, here, gmail, w/e :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I only ever bother to be anal whilst writing research papers etc. Although I used to be strict here... now I've become more... lax :p

naw it's not punctuation, cba with full punctuation etc here, it's more just incoherent, face-typing etc :P

• Advertisement

I'll roll my face on my keyboard if I wanna...I like to see if it makes more sense than what I write with my hands.

I blame gaming and death metal maaan.
    <_<

It's just not the same as a kitty walking on a piano hitting all the wrong keys :-|

I'll always be second to the damn kitty's
    /e-runs sobbing from thread

cats can play piano better than you type :<

• Advertisement

ooo that very nice, can't remember my youtube password to save it :mad:

I've loved that song for many a year, been on repeat here for ages mmm. It's the opening sequence to angel, which I also love. Video doesn't have any of my Luis Royo posters though. :'( Weirds, you are never signed out usually.

ah that where I recognise it from. No not weird at all really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I remember when Tartytar had 30000 posts.

I remember when he said he didn't like fringes .......... :pac:

Yay fringe!!

The other day I cut my side fringe a teeny tiny bit (because it was awkward when I was doing my hair) and my gay boyfriend was all "did you do something to your hair? It looks really nice but I don't know what it is...".

If tar hasn't commented on your fringe, then least your boyfriend is not gay >_>

Yay fringe!!

The other day I cut my side fringe a teeny tiny bit (because it was awkward when I was doing my hair) and my gay boyfriend was all "did you do something to your hair? It looks really nice but I don't know what it is...".

If tar hasn't commented on your fringe, then least your boyfriend is not gay >_>

I can see me letting it go to the side again soon but meh. And now I really miss the nozzle off the end of my hairdryer for drying it, broke it ages ago, probably cant just get replacement for that?

lol! can't imagine most people noticing that. If I ever get my hair cut my mother always says hmm you didn't get much off, completely forgets how it was before. If my hair is really messy, my housemate is likely to ask if I got it cut :P He hasn't had a chance phew

Yeah I don't know how people notice those things either. I find it hard to notice haircuts on other people. If they're major haircuts, I'll notice something different but I won't be able to say what it is >_> Thank God for understanding friends, or I'd be in trouble when I compliment them on their new hair two months afterwards (yes, this has happened before :o)

I think fringes really suit you so if I were you I'd keep it for a while.

I'm kinda considering dyeing over the blonde myself. A bit bored of it at this stage =/

I remember when Tartytar had 30000 posts.
    I remember when I had none! The first few years of college were post heaven heh, boring computer labs
    --LOS-- wrote: »
    I remember when he said he didn't like fringes .......... :pac:
    omg! So this is the sekkrit bizniz is it :-p you better still be hot :pac: looks nice, what little I've seen heh. Get much off the rest? LMAO at the gif, so good. you looks similar to this adorable pic?

lauwammm-1.png
    --LOS-- wrote: »
    I can see me letting it go to the side again soon but meh. And now I really miss the nozzle off the end of my hairdryer for drying it, broke it ages ago, probably cant just get replacement for that?

lol! can't imagine most people noticing that. If I ever get my hair cut my mother always says hmm you didn't get much off, completely forgets how it was before. If my hair is really messy, my housemate is likely to ask if I got it cut :P He hasn't had a chance phew
    should only be 20 for a new hairdryer anyway, or maybe some hair type kit will have one in town, although I can't see why! It would be hard to get one that fit without a new hairdryer
    Yeah I don't know how people notice those things either. I find it hard to notice haircuts on other people. If they're major haircuts, I'll notice something different but I won't be able to say what it is >_> Thank God for understanding friends, or I'd be in trouble when I compliment them on their new hair two months afterwards (yes, this has happened before :o)

I'm kinda considering dyeing over the blonde myself. A bit bored of it at this stage =/

people notice on me, i have gone to having long shoulder length hair to all shaved, blade 2ish. People didn't recognise me :D

more dying of weird colours the better! :p

took me a few listens to get into this game version of the song, but am addicted to it. May have danced a lot on my own in my room today with it on repeat :o

real version for those that don't know it

• Advertisement

I'd spend a bit more than 20 for a hairdryer (there's probably exceptions but I haven't bought one in many years). You really don't want to be stuck with a crappy one, and their quality is very very important to get the result you want. And sure, you probably use one many times a week in Ireland anyway.

(Yay!! I'm not sounding like a cheapskate for once!)

EDIT: Darren, stop lurking.

I am very picky with hair dryers! Most people have ****e ones, I'd love some of the ones from hairdressers, used one for a few years, was blowing the face off me :D

I use one now and again <_<

he disobeyed mistress bruna :eek:

I just want it to stop raining now and not be windy either but not too warm either, then it's not so annoying.
    omg! So this is the sekkrit bizniz is it :-p you better still be hot :pac: looks nice, what little I've seen heh. Get much off the rest? LMAO at the gif, so good. you looks similar to this adorable pic?

lauwammm-1.png

should only be 20 for a new hairdryer anyway, or maybe some hair type kit will have one in town, although I can't see why! It would be hard to get one that fit without a new hairdryer

people notice on me, i have gone to having long shoulder length hair to all shaved, blade 2ish. People didn't recognise me :D

more dying of weird colours the better! :p

probably good few inches off end coz it was so bad, not sure, too much off top maybe. hmm I've nearly always get it like that pic but I stopped getting such short layers now, left fringe straight this time but I think that will annoy me. I wish I didnt leave it so long to cut coz I kinda wrecked it.

Any excuse to get a new hairdryer you! stupid fat foot grr

I do remember nearly walking by you when you got your hair cut, then again if you're not wearing your grey hoody it's hard to recognise you :pac: How dare you take it off in cinema and have me not able to find seat :mad:

I'd spend a bit more than 20 for a hairdryer (there's probably exceptions but I haven't bought one in many years). You really don't want to be stuck with a crappy one, and their quality is very very important to get the result you want. And sure, you probably use one many times a week in Ireland anyway.

(Yay!! I'm not sounding like a cheapskate for once!)

EDIT: Darren, stop lurking.

ye the one I have was probably dear enough at time, it has an ionizing button that makes your hair dry easier and is supposed to give it shine :o I actually did really notice that feature when I first started using it but that was a few years ago. I hate hate drying hair, such a chore and then my hair is so prone to any moisture in the air :/

Hi darren!

/anticipation at seeing hair. heeee. good few eh :eek:
    Hmm easier to get to ears is it :pac:

I'm lost at 'layers' talk, even though my mum always on about them, just some bits much shorter than others was it? I'm sure dye will hide all mistakes >_>

*whistles* Should have seen me after my last one broke, all the googling of them but I couldn't wait...straight into the shops to get one :D

Took me a while to get the foot line, may have inspected my feet to see if you were calling them fat <_<

EDIT: sure you can use products and cold water to lock in that lovely shine heh heh

/anticipation at seeing hair. heeee. good few eh :eek:
    Hmm easier to get to ears is it :pac:

I'm lost at 'layers' talk, even though my mum always on about them, just some bits much shorter than others was it? I'm sure dye will hide all mistakes >_>

*whistles* Should have seen me after my last one broke, all the googling of them but I couldn't wait...straight into the shops to get one :D

Took me a while to get the foot line, may have inspected my feet to see if you were calling them fat <_<

EDIT: sure you can use products and cold water to lock in that lovely shine heh heh

this is why I hate getting my hair cut!

dunno how you confused, what's a layer in anything else, does what it says on the tin tbh.

My sister always has an evil hairdryer, works fine for her, then just stops working whenever I use it, has happened with more than one too and it'll work fine if she uses it again :confused:

mr. foot model over there :pac:

I'm sure there is enough to pull, so all is well :p
    I just never see them when people are talking about them, especially on myself.

That's odd. Sounds like my laptop, a mysterioussss problemo. If I use my small charger it breaks my laptop, it just loses teh ability to charge. I used the small one at yours and my laptop wouldn't chargea while ago, no matter what charger I used after that. Then I used the bigger (more watts) charger for the last month with no problems. Now I tried the smaller one today, as I have to give the big one back. Again neither will work at all now :confused:

/proffers feet for photoshoot. You have to cream them up first >_>

I think Darren's asleep now. So not disobeyed, no. And anyway, if he does it just means that he won't be my right hand man and possibly future consort when I decide to rule the world. (Some people just have weird dreams >_>)

It's kinda weird seeing tar so interested in hairdryers! If I had very short hair I wouldn't bother drying it. I much prefer my hair in its natural state anyway.

Moisture is evil, but that's what John Frieda's frizz-ease is for! Also, if you straighten your hair, you can always spray some hairspray on a brush and brush your hair through after straightening it. It sorts out all those little flyaway hairs and stuff.
    I wish I wasn't so lazy. Then I might even follow my own advice >_>

Oh yeah, coconut oil ftw.

Now I shall sleep. Goodnight people.

• Advertisement

ok looky here.....http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/1ea17_Programme-21.jpg

they're obvious on that girl coz theyre sticking out, you couldn't really have them unless your hair was kinda long :confused:

But is the smaller (less watts :P) charger charging the laptop at all, is that one even working or is it that using that one then makes it not charge again???

wut you tlaking bout >_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement