Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

goodnight you!

I have a healthy interest is all >_>
    Got addicted in college when we ran out of oil, would have frozen without one!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

--LOS-- wrote: »
    ok looky here.....http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/1ea17_Programme-21.jpg

they're obvious on that girl coz theyre sticking out, you couldn't really have them unless your hair was kinda long :confused:

But is the smaller (less watts :P) charger charging the laptop at all, is that one just working or is it that using that one then makes it not charge again???

wut you tlaking bout >_>

Ah like that, well I have had quite longish hair but even when it is short my mother always going on about my layers etc??? Like how would you notice. layers mystery solved :p Just was always confusing asking for alyers and not knowing what would happen my hair heh

You have cracked the watts code >_>
    It doesn't charge it at all. The latter. My computer used to pop up with a warning saying that the lesser watt one would charge my computer more slowly, but that was fine. Now it doesn't charge it at all and when I try to use it, the other charger won't work either :confused: Haven't tried in hours though.

http://thecareersgroupreach.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/foot_in_mouth.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

What would a pixie cut be without layers?

Which reminds me: I'm developing the biggest crush for that androgynous girl from Skins. Now I know how a bisexual gender neutral pedophile feels.

They must be doing it on purpose. First there was Maxxie and Cassie, then the lesbian girls, and now that girl. Arghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I remember when Tartytar had 30000 posts.
    I remember when he had 2,500 :pac:
    I can see me letting it go to the side again soon but meh. And now I really miss the nozzle off the end of my hairdryer for drying it, broke it ages ago, probably cant just get replacement for that?

lol! can't imagine most people noticing that. If I ever get my hair cut my mother always says hmm you didn't get much off, completely forgets how it was before. If my hair is really messy, my housemate is likely to ask if I got it cut :P He hasn't had a chance phew
    So is this your seekrit code to say you are getting a haircut? People notice! :p
    I'm kinda considering dyeing over the blonde myself. A bit bored of it at this stage =/
    Tut tut...:p Remember my words!
    I remember when I had none! The first few years of college were post heaven heh, boring computer labs

should only be 20 for a new hairdryer anyway, or maybe some hair type kit will have one in town, although I can't see why! It would be hard to get one that fit without a new hairdryer

people notice on me, i have gone to having long shoulder length hair to all shaved, blade 2ish. People didn't recognise me :D

more dying of weird colours the better! :p
    Noob Tar was so full of amazement lol! 20 for a hairdryer? Are you planning on buying two large fans to wave at your head? :pac: They costs more than that lol!

You have no hairs left? wut now?

I can remember having a RL convo with you about how hair dyes on ze ladies look super hawt, esp pinks and blues!
    EDIT: Darren, stop lurking.[/QUOTEIs not lurking!! See!
    he disobeyed mistress bruna :eek:
    If that happens, people visit Valhalla sooner than planned...
    I do remember nearly walking by you when you got your hair cut, then again if you're not wearing your grey hoody it's hard to recognise you :pac: How dare you take it off in cinema and have me not able to find seat :mad:
    Lol, good stuff :D
    ye the one I have was probably dear enough at time, it has an ionizing button that makes your hair dry easier and is supposed to give it shine :o I actually did really notice that feature when I first started using it but that was a few years ago. I hate hate drying hair, such a chore and then my hair is so prone to any moisture in the air :/

Hi darren!
    I know...drying long hair is such a pain! *goes off on a rant* Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!
    I think Darren's asleep now. So not disobeyed, no. And anyway, if he does it just means that he won't be my right hand man and possibly future consort when I decide to rule the world. (Some people just have weird dreams >_>)

Now I shall sleep. Goodnight people.
    Yeah, some people have weird dreams dont they :p Right hand man, no need to be eunuch, has power but with reponsibility like superheroes...fun times can be had lol

Was totally asleep, I slept like a boss!

quote attack!

2, 5000, must have been a few days after I joined :p

my hairdryer was 20 euro and it's great!
    Hmm I must talk about dye love more than I think >_>

Can't understand hating drying hair, mmm. I'd do it for a living but they would fire me after a hairdryer sexual scandal

• Advertisement

Can't understand hating drying hair, mmm. I'd do it for a living but they would fire me after a hairdryer sexual scandal

And this, Darren, is why officers/servants who work around women should be eunuchs.

Hmmm I googled methods of eunuch castration. Not nice.

I saw The King's Speech today and now I'm sure of it. I must marry Colin Firth. There can be no other way.

I'm sure it has to be better method than a blender?!

quote attack!

2, 5000, must have been a few days after I joined :p

my hairdryer was 20 euro and it's great!
    Hmm I must talk about dye love more than I think >_>

Yup, I likes lots of quotes lol, keeps people happy >_>

You were still in nappies when you had that postcount:pac: 20 euro is not good, it's gonna do things even you wont understand lol...dye much? Yusss lots of dye talk!
    And this, Darren, is why officers/servants who work around women should be eunuchs.

Hmmm I googled methods of eunuch castration. Not nice.

I saw The King's Speech today and now I'm sure of it. I must marry Colin Firth. There can be no other way.
    I hear ya! Not my calling though, right hand man, genitalia intact is how it will be:cool: Not a nice way to lose em, nothing sexual involved unless ya love extreme pain :p

Glad you enjoyed it, sure I knew you would! And you are also now free to dye your hair any way you like lol:D
    I'm sure it has to be better method than a blender?!
    Blenders get ruined...

Why use blenders when you can use dogs' jaws?!

Mmmm

alg_resize_colin-firth.jpg

*faints*

ive read too much about that actually happening :/

still the tongue would feel good

• Advertisement

Mmmmmm tongue!

I'm gonna stop now, gonna watch rest of my movie and sleep:pac:

Night night veggies!

nn mon. i used to think you slept early, then I met maameeo :p

Night!

Somehow I don't think she'd appreciate that accusation. I don't believe you anyway.

I was SO tired I was falling asleep at 8. And yet here I am. Argh.

Goodnight people.

Hmm she's asleep hours at this stage! I'm alone all day to 7ish then again from 8/9/10!

both leaving, swit swoo! :p
    nn

/crosspost

have to share this from the news today :D

amazing granny!

I love the way one fell off his bike and was caught, oh and the the guy at 57 is totally doing this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

they should've just shot her in the face, amateurs :rolleyes:

nn mon. i used to think you slept early, then I met maameeo :p
    I try :pac:

Night!
    Night!

Somehow I don't think she'd appreciate that accusation. I don't believe you anyway.

I was SO tired I was falling asleep at 8. And yet here I am. Argh.

Goodnight people.
    But you had a good day...and coffee...and easy enough chem!

Goodnight!
    Hmm she's asleep hours at this stage! I'm alone all day to 7ish then again from 8/9/10!

both leaving, swit swoo! :p
    nn
    Hate to see us go, love to watch us leave eh? :p
    Absurdum wrote: »
    they should've just shot her in the face, amateurs :rolleyes:
    :cool:

Must.. make.... chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!

Just realised that yesterday was my cat's 6 month birthday, tomorrow (or today, considering the time) is our anniversary, and in two days' time is that chocolate-laden day when I pretend to hate things I secretly like. I mean, really, who doesn't like receiving heart-shaped boxes of chocolate? Though I'm already buried in chocolate... but...... chocolate!!!!! What doesn't kill you..

Must.. make.... chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!

Just realised that yesterday was my cat's 6 month birthday, tomorrow (or today, considering the time) is our anniversary, and in two days' time is that chocolate-laden day when I pretend to hate things I secretly like. I mean, really, who doesn't like receiving heart-shaped boxes of chocolate? Though I'm already buried in chocolate... but...... chocolate!!!!! What doesn't kill you..
    Did you make the cake?

Oh did Bailey enjoy his birthday treat? I bet he did:)

Oh...chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate! They are selling 500g bars of Milka in Carlow for a euro a bar:D I may have to check the dates on them and possibly buy some;)

• Advertisement

Did you make the cake?

Oh did Bailey enjoy his birthday treat? I bet he did:)

Oh...chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate! They are selling 500g bars of Milka in Carlow for a euro a bar:D I may have to check the dates on them and possibly buy some;)

I didn't. Mum made a Brazilian cornmeal cake that was very fluffy and nice ^_^

I ended up not making something for him =/ I feel guilty now!

As far as milk chocolate goes, Milka is very nice. So creamy!

I'm still eating Butlers chocolates though. I'm starting to get to can't-take-any-more-chocolate phase >_<

I didn't. Mum made a Brazilian cornmeal cake that was very fluffy and nice ^_^

I ended up not making something for him =/ I feel guilty now!

As far as milk chocolate goes, Milka is very nice. So creamy!

I'm still eating Butlers chocolates though. I'm starting to get to can't-take-any-more-chocolate phase >_<
    Ah thats cool then, you all had fun with cake!!:D You can make it up for him though on his official first birthday...it'll be something nice and special instead yup.

Milka is niiiice...I might or might not pick you up a bar during the week >_>

/tries to not tempt you with 1kg picture :pac:

I'm so sleepy lol, night!

1kg? Well, I have 7 bars of dark chocolate :o Plus boxes of chocolate.

I guess this is proof that it doesn't cause spots, or that vegetarians have very good skin hmm.

Night night!

1kg? Well, I have 7 bars of dark chocolate :o Plus boxes of chocolate.

I guess this is proof that it doesn't cause spots, or that vegetarians have very good skin hmm.

Night night!
    Ok hmmmm....that's alot of chocolate! I would hazard a guess at it being dark chocolate that is better for the skin, as there is far more cocoa in it and that is what is thought to have the chemicals that kill off free radicals.

Still, almost every vegetarian and vegan I've met has had really good skin, and are usually healthy too, even if they dont do much physical activity.

Vampires have better skin.

I wonder... would a vampire be better for sucking animal blood? Or human blood? (Non twilightesque thoughts!)

I have this theory that vampires actually evolved to look like normal people and instead of feeding on blood, they now feed on coffee, but their evolution caused them to be dependent on computers....

Vampires have better skin.

I wonder... would a vampire be better for sucking animal blood? Or human blood? (Non twilightesque thoughts!)

I have this theory that vampires actually evolved to look like normal people and instead of feeding on blood, they now feed on coffee, but their evolution caused them to be dependent on computers....
    I guess that it would be better for them to suck on human blood as more of a treat as I've read in a book...and they could live on animal blood as it is almost the same in consistency and nutrient value apparently...so they dont mind.

That theory is a possibility, consider the facts:

- Stays up for long long periods of time

- Drinks a powerful substance to help sustain this mode of living

- Viewing the world through a screen/guise

- Daywalkers are possible, look into it...but look behind you too

- If you think you may know a new breed of vampire, you can bait them with coffee in a cellar, have the lightswitch outside and no windows/holes incase they escape. Also they will respond to the words "RAM" and "process" if they are of a technological brood :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

i'm drunk

I guess that it would be better for them to suck on human blood as more of a treat as I've read in a book...and they could live on animal blood as it is almost the same in consistency and nutrient value apparently...so they dont mind.

That theory is a possibility, consider the facts:

- Stays up for long long periods of time

- Drinks a powerful substance to help sustain this mode of living

- Viewing the world through a screen/guise

- Daywalkers are possible, look into it...but look behind you too

- If you think you may know a new breed of vampire, you can bait them with coffee in a cellar, have the lightswitch outside and no windows/holes incase they escape. Also they will respond to the words "RAM" and "process" if they are of a technological brood :pac:
    We need to raise awareness of this issue...

Absurdum wrote: »
    i'm drunk
    Tsk tsk... is that the example you give to your baby!

We need to raise awareness of this issue...
    We shall start with evidence gathering, then placing of flyers in high traffic areas with a contact email. Those who are interested can then attend a meeting in a secret location...but we shall need to devise testing procedures to drive out any possible spies or usurpers to our cause.

From that point on, we can give out more details as to what is needed from our members.

Absurdum, good stuff man!:cool:

• Advertisement

My kitty got neutered today! The painkillers are wearing off now but he looks soooo calm and peaceful! Not a ball of hyper energy for once! ^_^

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement